Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

100%

on August 18, 2012
Like its predecessors, Sega Genesis Classics Series 5 delivers 10 games for $7.50. Also like its predecessors, SGCS5 includes enough good-to-great games to justify its price.

Good:
Phantasy Star IV (yes, finally!)
Phantasy Star II
Streets of Rage III
Dynamite Heady
Beyond Oasis (Sega's equivelant of Zelda)
Revenge of Shinobi
Wonder Boy in Monster World

Duds:
Phantasy Star III
Golden Axe III (every series has a turd, this one's it)

In any case, the pros of SGCS5 far outweigh the cons.
on December 14, 2015
I remember spending so many hours on these games. I was so heartbroken when my dad came home with a genesis because I wanted the nintendo SOOOOO bad. It turned out to be amazing, and I got to explore some wonderful games I'd never have know existed if I had traveled into SNES land.
on January 8, 2013
As a product of the 80s and 90s electronics movements, I can say, without a doubt, that my life would have never been the same without Sonic the Hedgehog and his friends. For the price, it was a worthwhile time killer.
on February 16, 2013
I think that the 16 bit era gave us some of the besst games of all time and this collection is a great sample.
on January 5, 2013
I was very impressed with this small collection, I bought it knowing it had phantasy star 4, which is one of my all time favorite rpg's, but jess more than happy with the other games bundled in this release. I would recommend this to my friends for sure.