Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 13, 2012
I LOVE THIS EYELINER. I don't trust any other waterproof liners, I wear this eyeliner when I work out, when I surf and swim. I might need to re apply every now and then but I never have crazy runny eyeliner eyes. Comes off easily in the shower with a gentle face wash. LOYAL FAN!!!!!!!!!!!
on May 21, 2011
I usually use liquid liner because pencil smears so badly on me. I tried this and although it didn't last for the whole day (I have very oily skin even on my eyelids) it lasted far longer than any other pencil I've tried. So I highly recommend this product for those of you that don't have a huge problem with oily skin.
on July 16, 2011
I am in love with this Sephora collection. It stays on for hours, does not get clumpy in the corner of your eye, glides on easily across your eyelash area and lasts for months! It is a little expensive but it's well worth it. I only have 2 of the colors so far but plan on expanding. I've tried other brands and nothing beats Sephora! I love it! I had to hide them from my sisters forcing them to buy their own. DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED!!!
on June 30, 2012
This pencil really does last well and doesn't transfer to my upper eyelids like so many others do. I wish there weren't any sparkles in the brown color, but they aren't very noticeable. Other than that, I'd recommend this if you want a long lasting transfer resistant eyeliner pencil. Of course, it helps if you properly prepare you lids in advance. If you put on a bunch of moisturizer and expect any eyeliner to stay you will be disappointed.
on November 9, 2012
This eye liner is long lasting, perfect shade of black, It doesn't look cheap, It's waterproof but the only problem is that it may smudge if you take a shower so the waterproof feature is not that strong. Overall i'm very satisfied with this product.
on May 2, 2016
Bought this eyeliner at a Sephora when visiting a friend, but seeing as I don't have a Sephora close to where I live, I am so glad to see that I can buy it online. It is my favorite eyeliner and won't use any other brand. Used to always pencil and so glad I switched!
on October 24, 2012
his product is much better than what I thought. The quality is great, the color looks bright. The size is perfect. The description of the product on the web page is very accurate. The service from Amazon was very fast and precise. The delivery time was fully respected. I bouht it for a present and the person who got it is completely pleased!!!!
on August 26, 2015
only reason i didn't give it a 5 is because it still smears/smudges as the day goes on. i thought as waterproof it'd hold up longer, but it doesn't. it is a pain to completely get off at night though.
on August 25, 2014
I bought this because I have contacts and I have to be particular with the eye makeup I get so that it doesn't leak into my eye and cause itchiness. This one does pretty well. However, it doesn't go on as smooth as I'd like and I often have to use the smudger to fill in gaps and make a smoother line. But then you lose the crispness of the line. Also, I wish the pigmentation was darker.
on August 27, 2012
I used SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner 01 Black for a couple weeks. I purchased waterproof because i like to apply eyeliner on my waterline for a more dramatic effect. At first this eyeliner seemed to work, but then i started noticing smudges (dark black marks) under my eyes. I didn't know if it was my new mascara or eyeliner. So, i stopped wearing mascara all together and just wore eyeliner. The problem was the eyeliner!! Now it's time to try a different brand.