Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SERENITY - Firefly - Vinyl Decal Sticker #A1435 | Vinyl Color: White
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 3, 2013
I put the sticker on my car a couple of days ago. Since then, every time I walk by my car, I've been pushing it back down again. It literally will not stay stuck to the window of my car. Even after using professional glass cleaner to clean the glass first. I've sent the seller a message and am currently waiting to hear back. I hope I only got a defect and this isn't normal for the product.

But, it turns out I'm the idiot.

On my way home from work tonight, I received a call from the company. The guy on the phone was very polite and professional. At no point did he make me feel like the idiot I actually am.

He walked me through what I should have done to correctly adhere the decal to my car. Unbeknownst to me, there are three parts to the decal that I received (and most likely to all of the decals they send out.) There is a waxy back, a slightly sticky clear covering, and the actual decal. See, I expected this decal to be bumper-sticker-like. It's not. When I adhered the sticker to my car window, I missed the last step, which is to remove the sticky clear covering. The one that's meant to protect the decal until it's adhered to the window and make it easier to attach. But after those steps are done, it's also meant to be removed. Doh! Once I removed the sticky clear covering, I found that I had a beautiful decal underneath. One that looks really nice on my car... and isn't going to easily come off.

Next time, maybe I'll read all of the directions. But think, if this company was willing to go out of their way to call me, make sure I had installed the product correctly and actually stay on the phone long enough to make sure I was pleased with my purchase (of under $2), think of what kind of service you can expect for the more highly priced items. This one phone call almost made me wish I needed more decals. I'll use this company again.
on August 23, 2009
The sticker had easy to follow instructions and a month later is still there even in the 100 degree weather of Texas.
on December 1, 2010
I bought one of these for my car after naming the car, "Serenity" (VW...bug...insect...firefly... Serenity!).

It's been on my car for almost two years (it will be two years in January) and looks as good as it did the day I installed it. I am sticker/decal/applique challenged and putting this on was a breeze. The first year we had a record heat wave here in Austin and it still looks fabulous.

Anyone looking for a decal that can withstand the elements (and more than a few bird gifts since I parked under trees as much as possible that hot summer) should get one from these folks.
on July 16, 2011
Like my title says, it is a really nice sticker. The adhesive is long lsating, and although i really dont know why you would actually need instructions on how o apply a sticker, they are there nonetheless. The sticker really hasnt faded after four months of snow, rain, and sunshine, so that is nice. My only issue is that the sticker i received is pretty tiny, which is not how it is represented here (more like 3 inches wide vs the 6 1/2 it was advertised as). However, that's not really going to stop me from ordering another for my beater guitar. :)
on July 10, 2016
This was just the thing for my trailer! I named it Serenity, and now everyone will know! It is a nice size, not too small or too large for a window decal. It wasn't terribly difficult to apply, although the first E after the S gave me some trouble sticking down. It's held up to some extreme weather so far, although it hasn't been out on the road.
review image review image
on March 5, 2014
As a Firefly fan I knew the moment I saw this I had to have it on my car. I am not a bumper sticker fan at all, I have nothing on my car and never wanted anything but this to me isn't a bumper sticker. It is a way for me to smile every time I walk up to my car. Non fans will think your into meditation, but browncoats will know immediately. Nothing needs to be said, no high-fives just a testament that we're still flying.
on December 16, 2015
It's BIGGER! I had one of the originals (6-1/2") but this one is almost 9" and the letters range from almost 1-1/8" to 1" high. The smaller one was fine for my VW Beetle but this will look much better on my truck.
review image
on November 14, 2014
Hopefully, I will like this as time goes on. The instructions were clear. However, the letters REALLY wanted to stick to the backing film. Needed to use a knife as I carefully peeled the backing off to push the letters on to the front film. Even after firmly pressing out any bubbles as the instructions stated, was still tricky to remove backing. Stuck to window easily enough and I again pressed out any possible air bubbles. Still have clear film on top, will remove tomorrow. It is, however, quite cold here, so I hope that won't affect it too badly.
on March 15, 2013
I like to decorate my laptop with stickers that reflect my interests. Although this decal is meant for vehicles, it fit nicely on my laptop. It was easy to apply and looked wonderful when the backing was removed. The white letters really pop on the black background, and adhere really well to the casing. I've had no issues with the letters peeling or cracking.

You really can't beat the price. Less than $1.50 and shipping is free. Note that the sticker arrives in a standard envelope, so it might be easy to overlook and discard along with your junk mail.
on June 15, 2014
LOVED THE MOVIE AND THE SERIES. Wish there were more. This is a stupid rating system - requires a comment and has to be 14 words or more. Give me a break!
But, by the way, the decal arrived in fine shape and applied perfectly. Look for the Honda Crosstour with this deal in the back window,