4.0 out of 5 stars Good video Mic
I find this to be quite good for my needs right now. I tried it around the house and find it to be sufficient in the space I used it for. I will continue to evaluate it as I will have the opportunity to do so at an upcoming event. The delivery was far sooner than I expected for standard delivery. Excellent service.
Published 13 months ago by KS-RPSGT

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate
You get what you pay for. It does the job. However had I been able to see, touch and feel the product prior to laying down the money I would have spent just a little more for little better quality.
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate, December 22, 2013
This review is from: SG-108 Camera Shotgun DV Stereo Microphone for Canon Eos Rebel T5i T4i T3i T2i 700D 600D 550D 70D 60D 6D 5D MarkIII Nikon D800 /E D600 D3200 D5200 D7000 D7100 Pentax K-7 K-5

4.0 out of 5 stars Good video Mic, November 2, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice external microphone for Canon Rebel, January 26, 2014
This was a very reasonably priced external microphone for my Canon Rebel T3i. I used it to record my daughter's choir singing at their Christmas concert in a church. The microphone was very sensitive and the sound quality was significantly better than the camera's built in microphone. I would highly recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!!, September 25, 2014
I bought this product and it did not meet my expectation for a shotgun mic. The specs indicates Power Requirement:DC 3V, but I am sure the mic only uses a battery that cost $8 at walmart. The seller has been very hard to work with after I returned the item. I still havent got my refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars did not work, December 29, 2013
I wouldn't bother purchasing this... the box comes in all Chinese plus it doesn't work! The red light indicating its on does not go on... when I tried every setting possible it only picks up sounds if you are yelling or right in front of the mic. I wouldnt recommend this product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth your time., November 17, 2014
I got this, it doesn't fit a T3i, my bad. But it was a real piece of junk. Really flimsy and it didn't work when I tried to retrofit it for another unit. You get what you pay for here.

5.0 out of 5 stars I almost forgot to remove the battery covering, November 28, 2013
This is easy to use and works very well. I did have a problem at first with getting it to power up, but then I realized that I forgot to remove the plastic from the battery. Once I did that, it worked great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shotgun, April 6, 2014
Would of been a 5 but it came with a dead battery! Its very conveinant and shows very good quality sound.

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for..., August 16, 2014
The expression, "You get what you pay for" applies. It is an inexpensive product. It performs slightly better than the built-in microphone, which is good. But it is not a superior product. It has limited professional benefit, but is acceptable for home video. For the price, it is adequate.

2.0 out of 5 stars Long Shipping Time --Uses Battery /-;, September 8, 2014
The microphone actually works great. I only gave it two stars because it uses a battery and it took about a month after I ordered it before it finally arrived. If you forget to shut it off, it's another $12 for the radioshack battery that fits int the mic.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›