Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on December 6, 2011
plan to stay awake playing this classic tower game. with sounds from the original movie. and creative weapons, you will enjoy killing zombies! truly a great. game!
0Comment21 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2011
Another home run from the makers of Grave Defense. I love all their games and this is one of their best. The Night of the Living Dead theme is great, and the music and sound effects fit in perfect. They use people instead of towers and this fits the theme perfectly as well. All in all, a top notch game.
0Comment14 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2011
I'm not sure how anyone can give this game 1 star. Don't pay those reviews any attention; this game rocks.
0Comment19 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2011
I thought the tutorial was buggy. almost uninatalled. glad I didn't. I like shooting zombies with guns and explosives. upgrading cute jelly blond was never that exciting. sure the idea is far from original. but if there isn't a legal problem with it then what matters more is that it is a game that I enjoy. thank you amazon.
on December 3, 2011
Zombies and bullets!....does it get any better.....this runs great on my DROID...not into tower style games but the music and voices in this game have me hooked...40 mins went by before i even realized it
on December 3, 2011
I don't usually play tower defense games, but this game is very nice to play. Nice graphics, great gameplay. Couldn't find any downside, runs flawlessly on my SGSII
on December 5, 2011
Quite a standard 'tower defense' game, nothing special. The theme of 'Night of the Living Dead' could have been a lot more interesting if done right, but there wasn't much of that going on - 1-second voice-overs now and again. The game was not a terrible game, but incredibly repetitive, though most 'tower defense' games are that way on some level. I do think it was nice to see a game of this genre which was out of the norm - I haven't seen many zombie style 'tower defense' games out there (excluding Plants vs. Zombies, which is a slightly different genre of game).
on January 9, 2012
Supposed to be "more levels soon", but why release an incomplete product? Over a month and the only update was a whole new scenario with a single level. Also some bugs with tower placement being 'just outsider's the area to shoot monsters that walk right by. If you're going to limit where we can put towers, than any monster walking by should be accessible by even a basic gun. I'm not asking to shoot across the map here, just at the zombie directly in front of my "tower".
on April 8, 2013
The graphics of this game are pretty good, but graphics don't make a game. The men wielding the weapons aren't very interesting or dynamic. Some levels are almost impossible, especially in the beginning. The zombies aren't very cool, I don't get much pleasure from killing them. Sorry, this game just wasn't great, there are better tower defense games, like "Sentinel: Homeworld."
on December 30, 2011
If the 5 star reviews sound like they're written by the developer its probably because they are. The game plays the same music track that it just copied from the movie over and over non-stop. All of the enemies are copy/paster units that make the exact same sound effect. Most importantly the game just isn't that fun since it just recycles the same enemies, sound effects and music at you. Don't waste your time.