There are no customer reviews yet.  Create your own review

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought this watch!, August 15, 2011
Got this for my birthday and really love it. It performs exactly as advertised, and works great. One bonus is that it is much lighter than I figured it would be for a large watch. Setting up the watch was easy - didn't even need the manual. The world time capability is great. The barometer has been very accurate. I compare it on a daily basis to my home weather system and it is always the same. I wondered how accurate the altimeter would be. And though I have not spent time at high altitudes yet, thus far it has worked very well and been accurate. The one thing I wish this watch had would be a compass. But with a thermometer, barometer and altimeter, all for such a great price, this is a great watch!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice features, cheaply made, September 2, 2013
This is my third casio and each time, they get lighter and use more plastic. The lighter is OK, but all the plastic that looks like metal really feels cheap to me. The feature set is nice, although the utility of the altimeter is low because when I would need it, I have a gps, and the temperature reads high (like other posters have mentioned). Probably the biggest frustration however, is I've only owned it a few months and twice the watch has completely reset on me, like a computer crash where it loses all it's memory. It was pretty baffling at first to get it reprogrammed, because the hand set was completely off. Once you reset the hand set to zero, then you can reprogram it. I also don't like that the digital time display is very, very small.

See comments below. The plastic frame on this watch is weaker than the spring bar used to hold the band in place, and damage to the plastic is not covered by warranty. Very disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good for the price, September 13, 2011
I bought this watch because of all the features it has at the price point. Overall, I am happy with it but the few down sides are: 1. because I wear my watch on the right hand the twin sensor digs into my upper hand and 2. I was excited to use the thermometer but it is not accurate at all while on your wrist because your body temp alters it. Maybe that is normal but I assume a more expensive watch would be more accurate even while on your wrist. Otherwise, a great watch with lots of features for a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, September 30, 2013
This is excellent value for money. I have looked at previous reviews and had some reservations about buying this, at the excellent price I took a chance and I must say that I am very satisfied with the quality. I can assure anybody that this is a genuine CASIO and it works as it should. Great looking watch, not too heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, multifunctions, awesome watch, August 8, 2013
I need a watch with multiple functions, with altimeter and multiple alarms, this watch has included all this for really low price, It is not heavy and the barometer function works well and love how it looks on my wrist

recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect watch for the price, August 6, 2013
good quality and durability. sensor works very accurately only of you follow the instructions. you shoul leave your watch off the hand for cca 5 min and after use the thermo alti and barometer sensor.
try black rubber strap Piero Magli instead the factory one, it looks more powerful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch!, July 31, 2013
I bought this watch as an anniversary present for my husband and he loves it... It's light weight and everything he could ask for in a watch...

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio watch, July 29, 2013
I received this watch before the end of the supposed shipping date. Upon arrival, I read the manual on the operations of this watch. I truly liked this watch. It is well made and survived the many periods of rain in this country. The barometer also predicts the coming of a rain storm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ana-digital temp-baro watch.Very nice looks !, July 26, 2013
Beautiful watch. The best for me so far.
Very nice design .Sophisticated yet gives a sober look.
Solid metal strap. Should last long.
Accurate temperature measurement!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Excellent!, July 12, 2013
True Casio design and function. This replaced an identical watch with the rubber wrist band. When it arrived the metal band was so large I could have used it as a dog collar. However, a quick search provided easy step-by-step instructions and in 30 minutes I was sporting my new, awesome Casio. The timekeeping is accurate and the sensors give me a good way to while away idle moments. The readings have to be taken with a grain of salt but with an adjustment or two and letting the watch sit off your wrist for a bit seems to help. At my age I figure Casio will eventually achieve 5 or 6 functions and I'll spend the rest of my days puzzling the settings. Happiness!!!

SGW400HD-1BV Twin Sensor AnaDigi Watch