5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS!
Published on March 26, 2012 by AlleyBoris

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't order this garbage!
You can not return this crap and I mean crap! The nail polish is old any clumpy! I can't even use it and now I'm stuck with this garbage, so pissed...
Published 14 months ago by Melissa Franck

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS!, March 26, 2012
This review is from: SHANY Cosmetics The Cosmopolitan Nail Polish Set (24 Colors Premium Quality and Quick Dry), 40 Fluid Ounce (Misc.)
I would HIGHLY recommend This set! I was worried that the bottles would be small because you get so many for such a good price, but they are full sized. And I was also worried that the quality of the nail polish was going to suck. But Its actually VERY nice. It covers well with one coat and is true to color. I am someone who does my nails ALOT!!!! And I am pretty picky when it comes to nail polish, but I LOVEEEEEEEE THIS! I can actually say that this may be my favorite brand of nail polish I have tried so far. My first pick used to be china glaze, but this covers just as well, with beautiful colors and its affordable. Compared to paying $5 a bottle for most other polishes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Polish!, April 4, 2012
The shipment was very fast and all my bottles are in tack. The polish came in a nice black box separated nicely in a plastic tray and plastic lid providing easy viewing of the colors and accessibility. I like the box so much, I will keep my polish stored in it.

Of course, I had to try the polish right away. The polish applies smoothly and covers well with one coat, although I chose to put on two coats. I am still amazed that such beautiful polish was available at such a low price.

Amazon thanks for the great service!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Colors, February 29, 2012
I really love this polish! It dries pretty quickly and is true to color. It has a bit of a matte finish so you'll need a glossy topcoat. Perfect for those who like to do nail art!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, September 19, 2012
I love nail polish. Mine arrived quick and intact. Quickly did me and my daughters nails. Did my rottweilers nails too! Highly recommend. I will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars No need to shop further!, April 10, 2012
I get overwhelmed in the nail polish aisle... this collection has pretty much every color I'm looking for in one kit. Definite plus!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't order this garbage!, July 1, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Polish Dried Out, September 3, 2012
I would not recommend purchasing this product. The polish was dried out and could not be used. I would never purchase this again and wish I had never purchased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Amazing price, quick shipping, cute colors-can't go wrong!!!, January 16, 2014
Hannah "Hannah" (Doddridge, Arkansas) - See all my reviews
I have been working on different nail designs lately (thanks to the wonders of Pinterest...) and was looking for a set of nail colors with a large variety that were actually of good quality.

I could not have made a better choice! This arrived in two days, and I have nothing but praise for this! It came in perfect packaging, I was worried that it would have been a little more fragile with so many containers of glass nail polish, but it arrived with each nail polish snuggled neatly in it's own little hole, a clear plastic box, a brown box, some of those big "bubble" fillers, and another big box. Not even a single nail polish was out of place, and I was very pleased with that.

The quality: The first thing I did was open one up to see how thick it would be, if it had a strong odor, and what the brushes looked like. I can honestly say that this is the exact same quality you would get from the drugstore that you would pay $5 or more for each, easily. For the price and quality, this is simply an amazing value,

I know I'm about to sound like a huge nerd, but I was so excited when I first opened this, I took it over to my neighbor's house. We are pretty close friends, and often hang out and do our nails together. They were just as excited as I was, and we are planning a get-together soon to look at nail ideas and try them out.

Overall, great buy-will definitely buy again if needed! This has all kinds of great colors, and I couldn't be more happy that I decided to purchase this.

Hannah Booth

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set!!, September 12, 2013
I have yet to be disappointed by Shany Cosmetics, this set came packaged perfectly with no issues. Each color was perfect and in working order, I am thinking of buying more for gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, April 28, 2013
Nice colours, and really good price. Dried rather quickly too. Have it on for two days now, no complains. And all full sizes!

Rate and Discover Movies