Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SHANY Cosmetics Feather Hair Extension Kit, 8 Ounce (Feather Hair, Hook, Beads, Feather Grizzly Solid Mix All-In-One) -100 Piece
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 8, 2012
I bought this set for my daughter and her friend for christmas. They are very easy to put in and the girls love them! They seem to wash well without fading. Great price for a great product!
on December 10, 2011
these feathers came in 1 day early and i was thrilled!! It had great feathers, but dont count on all of them being as long as your hair. I had a great time with them, and they are really easy to put in hair:D. This was a great buy. I totally recommend for first-time users!(:
on December 13, 2011
The feathers are so soft, flexible, and durable. beautiful colors. it has even a better quality than other expensive sets do in the market.
on January 12, 2012
Ive been looking for feather extensions for a quite a while and I know if I search for it, I'll find it at reasonable price and here I am :D
I did buy it for my sister
but she is not really generous
so now im here bying me and my bbf another pack :>
Some colors are bright and visible within the hair
also brown/matt feathers are good for more natural look
natural looking, they are soft, and easy to use
on January 6, 2012
I love the new hair feather trend and have been looking for inexpensive feathers so that I can keep changing them. This packet is awesome! Comes with lots of feathers in different sizes and colors. I also comes with the applicator and crimp beads to secure it. Super fast shipping!
on December 20, 2011
I purchased this kit for my 12 yr old for Christmas. She really like the "Feather" look that is so trendy right now, but I did not want to shell out the $$$ at a Salon.This kit is affordable and looks really nice. Like another reviewer I received only one hook, but you do not need more than one. I had a stylist review this kit before I purchased it and she said for the price you can't beat it, especially for a first time user. Shipped quickly and I got it a few days earlier than expected. Overall a great buy for the money.
on December 13, 2011
Just got this set delivered today. It is perfect! I bought it for my daughter for Christmas. She has been wanting a feather extension for a VERY long time she will be thrilled with more than 30 to choose from!! It is just what I have been looking for. For the price you can't go wrong! And fulfilled through Amazon so add a couple of other items to your cart and you are all set with Free shipping!
on January 17, 2012
Im super happy with these they are so easy to use..You get so many to choose from..The colors are so vibrant and unique.. The price is awesome! Buy these they are so worth it! You will love this kit!
The shipping was fast too.
Thanks
Treishapromua
on September 29, 2012
I was super excited to receive this product and use it with my nieces. The feathers in the package were disappointing and did NOT look anything like the photos in the description.
The ten solid colored feathers, of which I received nine, do in fact feel like straw! These must be the "crispy" ones another reviewer was talking about.
Also the ten "grizzly feathers" aren't feathers at all, they're synthetic hair.
The other "fashion" and "rooster" feathers were underwhelming. They were thin, very short, some looked kinked or bald in spots, and did I mention thin? Like dental floss thin. They absolutely did not look like the full feathers in the photo.
The price has also gone down over two dollars since yesterday. I'm considering returning.
on August 4, 2012
I got this set for my little niece and she loved it! Beautiful colors and it was a way to show her creativity off! She had so much fun playing with this hair extension set!