5.0 out of 5 stars too much fun!!!
I bought this set for my daughter and her friend for christmas. They are very easy to put in and the girls love them! They seem to wash well without fading. Great price for a great product!
Published on January 8, 2012 by jeff plummer

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap
The feathers aren't made for extensions. They are just colored feathers. The colored hair extensions are made from very cheap hair and feel very rough. The only bright spot in this kit were the beads for attaching in the hair. The silicone inner makes them grip nicely and they last. Overall, I was very disappointed with this set and would not recommend it.
Published 21 months ago by E. Gingerich

5.0 out of 5 stars too much fun!!!, January 8, 2012
This review is from: SHANY Cosmetics Feather Hair Extension Kit, 8 Ounce (Feather Hair, Hook, Beads, Feather Grizzly Solid Mix All-In-One) -100 Piece (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, December 10, 2011
these feathers came in 1 day early and i was thrilled!! It had great feathers, but dont count on all of them being as long as your hair. I had a great time with them, and they are really easy to put in hair:D. This was a great buy. I totally recommend for first-time users!(:

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it.., December 13, 2011
The feathers are so soft, flexible, and durable. beautiful colors. it has even a better quality than other expensive sets do in the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice selection for unbelievable price!, January 12, 2012
Ive been looking for feather extensions for a quite a while and I know if I search for it, I'll find it at reasonable price and here I am :D
I did buy it for my sister
but she is not really generous
so now im here bying me and my bbf another pack :>
Some colors are bright and visible within the hair
also brown/matt feathers are good for more natural look
natural looking, they are soft, and easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair feathers for cheap!, January 6, 2012
I love the new hair feather trend and have been looking for inexpensive feathers so that I can keep changing them. This packet is awesome! Comes with lots of feathers in different sizes and colors. I also comes with the applicator and crimp beads to secure it. Super fast shipping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas Gift for my daughter!, December 13, 2011
Just got this set delivered today. It is perfect! I bought it for my daughter for Christmas. She has been wanting a feather extension for a VERY long time she will be thrilled with more than 30 to choose from!! It is just what I have been looking for. For the price you can't go wrong! And fulfilled through Amazon so add a couple of other items to your cart and you are all set with Free shipping!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for first timer, December 20, 2011
I purchased this kit for my 12 yr old for Christmas. She really like the "Feather" look that is so trendy right now, but I did not want to shell out the $$$ at a Salon.This kit is affordable and looks really nice. Like another reviewer I received only one hook, but you do not need more than one. I had a stylist review this kit before I purchased it and she said for the price you can't beat it, especially for a first time user. Shipped quickly and I got it a few days earlier than expected. Overall a great buy for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Creativity!, August 4, 2012
Steph (Los Angeles, C.A) - See all my reviews
I got this set for my little niece and she loved it! Beautiful colors and it was a way to show her creativity off! She had so much fun playing with this hair extension set!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW Really Love These, January 17, 2012
Im super happy with these they are so easy to use..You get so many to choose from..The colors are so vibrant and unique.. The price is awesome! Buy these they are so worth it! You will love this kit!
The shipping was fast too.
Thanks
Treishapromua

5.0 out of 5 stars Shany Cosmetics Feather Hair Extension Kit, 8 Ounce (Feather Hair, Hook, Beads, Feather Grizzly Solid Mix All-In-One) -100 Piece, October 1, 2012
Hair feathers are a huge trend.When I saw these I got very excited.Putting them together is very very easy.I tried them on my 12 year old, she loved them.When it's time to take them out little or no hair is taken out.

Rate and Discover Movies