5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift idea - came on time - will buy one more soon.
Published 20 months ago by Washington fab

3.0 out of 5 stars nice
did not have as much product as i thought, but it was very nice and my daughter was happy!! thank you
Published 18 months ago by Roger Cherry

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift idea - came on time - will buy one more soon., December 3, 2012
This review is from: SHANY Cameo Cosmetics Carry All Trunk Makeup Kit with Reusable Aluminum Case Exclusive Holiday Gift Set (Health and Beauty)
I actually need one more of these, based on picture I assumed there are two sets in one. But when it came, I found out picture is showing the back and front, I don't have time to complain for that, since description said about that and I didn't read it. I like the case, its two sided clear aluminum box, everything is squeezed between. Colors are good, but lipsticks are small. Eye shadows are 6 color kits, thankfully mine came with different colors. The bronzer is not bad, but I its too dark for my skin, im too light and won't be able to use the powder and bronzer. More likely I will give this as a gift to my cousins. I bought this and red one from shany for myself, but now I feel like its better to give them as gift, since the price is so cheap, I think I can afford buying one more for myself. Only this time of the year you can buy makeup gift set for under $40. In the mall, I paid $40 for estee lauder makeup gift set, but inside that big box, was just 4-5 makeup samples. Of course that's a nice brand and everyone will love that gift, but with this set, I paid $40 and I have about 30 good makeup in it, also got a free aluminum case, I'm already dreaming about how to use the case, since its clear , it will be great to put the nail accessories in it, or my sewing accessories. Overall good purchase, will buy one more of this before Christmas. I will update my post when I use the makeup, I haven't used them on my face, since this will be a gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, January 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosmetics Train Case, January 23, 2013
Well worth the money, all I need in one case, just grab& go.Only thing I had to buy to complete the set was mascara.
VERY HAPPY & PLEASED with product<3

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, December 28, 2012
i received this as a gift from my aunt and i love it. the only complaint i have is about the smell that some of the makeup has. it's not the makeup itself but the palettes. overall i love this kit and would recommend it to a friend

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, December 4, 2012
i bought this make -up kit, and was very dissapointed with how little i recieved in it. if i was just paying for the case, then don't make it look like it has more in it then it seems.... very poor product.....

3.0 out of 5 stars for beginners, January 14, 2013
i bought this for my sister for a christmas present i guess i ddnt really read the description, the photo is kind of misleading. i thought it came with more pieces. its okay

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Decieving, January 2, 2014
I got this make up for my wife, thinking she was going to get a box full of make-up for her to use anytime, and it ended up being more of a box to hold make-up rather then the actual make-up to be used. Very Disappointed. DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and useful, January 14, 2013
A simple, but quality makeup set. It arrived early and it was appreciated. A good gift for young and old.

4.0 out of 5 stars l like it, July 27, 2013
Ofcourse, the blushers were too light for my taste, but the rest of the procducts I am pleased with. I plan to keep this case intact with products for travelling.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not meet my expectations, January 13, 2013
very disappointed,did not much what was advertised and I think better photos should be shown to people, not good .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›