Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on July 19, 2012
I had purchased this as a gift for a friend who wants to be a makeup artist. When I got the package, the box was damaged and looked like it had already been open! When I pulled the makeup kit out, there were broken eyeshadows and the kit was completely snapped in two!!! I posted a couple of pictures of my horrible order. I should have listened to the negative reviews!!!! For a product that is $40, you would think it would be packaged better. This is ridiculous!!! I am so upset!!!
review image review image review image review image review image review image
0Comment|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
If you are the experimental type and don't like to have the same appearance whether you are at home, work, or at a party, you're going to love the variety in this palette. If you think the price is right, it is. The case, which is a compact 5 3/4" (L) x 6" (W) x 2 1/2" (D), belies how many colors are tucked inside. Once you open it, it will slide open so you can see a nice burst of color in front of you to experiment with.

The case is quite unique and closes up, almost looking like a little shopping bad with its red rope handles. You can hang the case, stow it in a drawer, or tote it along with you. Take care to hold it upright as intended because when I didn't a couple of the drawers slid open. No problem, but a tad annoying

FEATURES:

► 98 shimmer eye shadows; 70 pastel shimmer eye shadows or gloss eye shadows; 6 lip glosses; 3 Blush
► 2 lip brushes, 7 double sided eyeshadow applicators; one blush brush; 1 mirror
► Compact folding case with purse straps, gift set style
► Designed in USA and manufactured in a factory which makes high end cosmetics

The colors are pigmented and a bit shimmery. This kit is made for the experimenter with a wide variety of shades. There aren't any extremes here (no black), but rather a great variety for anyone to work with. You can wear them along or layer to create your own unique look. When you pop open the layers of this case, simply use your fingernail to push them open. There's a slightly indented spot that blends in with the black.

It's a palette on par quality range with some of the higher priced ones. The applicators can be replaced by ones of your choosing. Most people tend to do this as they have their favorites. There's a small mirror inside the case that is quite handy. When the layers of eyeshadow slide open, there's sufficient room so the layers don't hit one another. Nice value and if you like variety this may be a palette you'd like to consider.

Sample provided for review.
11 comment|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2013
I started taking a chance with this line and it's excellent! The colors is so vibrant! The price right as you get your moneys worth once you make an investment.
on July 18, 2013
Great product, great packaging, great shipping. Good coverage, pretty colours. No issues at all, I will buy again, and recommend you do too.
on October 18, 2012
This is a Christmas present for someone and I think the makeup is very nice or the price. It comes in a small convenient case for travel and it has two scraps to carry it around. It does not take up a lot of space. The makeup has lots of colors to choose from. I just love this product. It makes for a very nice gift for someone.
on July 6, 2013
I love the kit it's just what I wanted I wish it cam wit concealer but it was worth every penny I spent for it
on June 5, 2013
This kit is amazing! I have never used any Shany product before, but from now on I'm looking for more makeup essentials from Shany.
on September 18, 2013
This is a nice complete affordable kit for my daughter. It is very well packaged and convenient to store. She loves it and enjoys the variety.
on October 17, 2012
I am impressed with the colors in this palate. They were smaller than I thought but still very pretty. What I don't like is that one of my eyeshadow's was completely broken up which contaminated the other colors. Also one of the double sided eyeshadow brushes was completely broken. Both lip brushes are unusable as on each individual brush the hairs are of different lengths.
review image review image review image review image review image
on December 12, 2013
I LOVE the colors of this makeup kit. To my dissapointment it came with a couple of colors broke into pieces and messed up others. I tried to replace it but it was sold out. The Box it came in was very scratched up. It sort of looked as someone was trying to clean of prints with a wire brush. To bad!