5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Pallete!
Published on February 4, 2010 by J. Peng

1.0 out of 5 stars Makeup broken
When I received this product all the make up was broken up and falling out. I called them and tried to get another one to replace it and I was told that it hadn't looked like that when they shipped it. I was furious, because they didn't pack it well enough to make the trip to my house in one piece.
Published 6 months ago by Jenn Elly

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Pallete!, February 4, 2010
My pallete arrived intact and I really love it. The colors are bright and shimmery (a lot of neutrals too though). These colors look really beautiful on all skin tones, but I love to use them on tanner skin because the colors really pop. The way the pallete folds into itself is great for storage and travel. I also like the fact that there is a little mirror on it. For 96 colors, its a great bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly light but brightens your eyes, December 15, 2010
This review is from: SHANY Eyeshadow Kit, Metallic Runway, 96 Color (Health and Beauty)
i was kind of unsure in purchasing this product because the colors on the pictures looks so bright. Im just not sure if i can wear it on a day to day basis. When I received it i tried it on right away, played with the colors and it brightens my eyes but not in a way that it grabs people's attention. It does not look like a cheap looking makeup when applied.. smooth and many colors u can choose from.. What i like about this palette the most is that it prevents my eyes to look like its tired.. it goes also with every outfit.. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain on the net, Colors are so vibrant, May 28, 2009
Its like a neon vibrant painting in front of you, you have so many to choose, and you can use it as blush too.

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price, it's great-- well any price, September 19, 2011
I really like this set, the pigments are strong, and I have dark brown skin (caramel mocha to be exact) and the colors show up pretty strong, and last pretty much all day, of course with minimal sweating. Great price for the product, the one downfall is that there are duplicate colors, so it's not really 96 more like 86. If you're like me and run out of your favorite shades quick, the duplicates wont be a big deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great palette!, May 1, 2011
this is one of my favorite palette i own.
i love everything about it.
the colors, the easy to store case and the pigments are beautiful and long lasting
love shany cosmetics and the best part is that they are cruelty free :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 12, 2011
Im very happy with this product. My sister bought it first and experimented with mixing the colors to match her outfits. I started noticing how awesome her eyes looked so i asked her what she was using. She told me about this palatte and the great price on Amazon. So i bought my own and loved it. I even told a friend, who then bought one for herself. The colors are great, the combinations are infinite, and the make up doesnf cake or smear. I definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Selection, Excellent Price!, October 11, 2011
This item arrived today and I was pleasantly surprised by the sleek packaing and the beautiful selection of shimmering colors. Since it is a gift for my daughter, I did not try the eye shadow on myself, so I'm hoping previous reviews about the quality are accurate. The kit was very well packaged in layers of bubble wrap with a warning to open with care. I was happy to see that none of the color circles were cracked or broken. I am giving this item four stars (intead of five) for two reasons only: 1. The kit itself is a little tricky to open. It took me several trys to get it unlatched to open. I guess on a positive note, the kit won't open on its own if it's tossed in a suitcase or overnight bag. 2. There are only four double-sided shadow applicators in the whole kit. For having 96 colors, 16 sides of an applicator seems inadequate. However, for the price I guess I shouldn't expect 96 applicators, but a few extras would be nice. Overall, it appears to be a great product and I expect my daughter to enjoy it. Thank you Amazon for offering this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Colors!, February 6, 2014
This palette is definitely worth $15. The color is rich and well saturated. I use eye primer before shadow application, and I know this helps make the color pop and last. There is a nice variety of color, and the metallic really shimmers on the eye. The one complaint I have is that the trays do not slide well. They are very temperamental.

I've seen kits like this for more than double this amount. It really is a good buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Makeup broken, January 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, August 12, 2012
I love all of the Shanny cosmetics eye palettes but I think I love this one the most because all the colors are so vibrant and bright

SHANY Eyeshadow Kit, Metallic Runway, 96 Color