4.0 out of 5 stars Nice
This is a beautiful set. Smaller than expected but nice. One eye shadow broken or would have been 5 stars.
Published on November 12, 2012 by Sherry D. Calahan

2.0 out of 5 stars xmas gift 2-3 yrs ago, then & now
Published 18 months ago by Sweet Pareidolia

2.0 out of 5 stars xmas gift 2-3 yrs ago, then & now, June 23, 2013
This review is from: SHANY All In One Makeup Kit (Eyeshadow Palette, Blushes, Powder and More) Holiday Exclusive (Misc.)
my mom had bought me this 2-3 years ago for xmas and it was my first time messing around with eyeshadow ever in my life I was 19 yrs old. That same xmas my dad had got me a sephora palette and so right off the back I had two very different palettes and of course the colors in this palette didn't come close to how awesome the sephora palette is. so here's my review on this item now that I've had it for close to 3 years.

Eyeshadow: top
For some reason I have never been able to pick up the colors in this palette w/any eyeshadow brush! I tried countless brushes, i even tried the little eyeshadow applicators it came with and it just wasn't working, I even tried applying them wet and I just got no progress, so the only way I had been able to use this product was by using the pads of my finger and rubbing as much color as I can onto my finger and padding it on. Idk I didn't bother reading any other reviews on this product so idk what other ppl are saying maybe I just had a bad palette im not sure but application of these eyeshadows sucks in my personal opinion. Needless to say once u manage to actually get some on ur eyes it does look nice and wears well I just was never able to do a complete eyeshadow look using this palette alone, Only for the base color all over the lid.

Lips: middle
Ive never been a fan of lipgloss type things bc they are thick and sticky and my hair just gets stuck and just yuck u get the picture so I never used any of these on myself but when I've done other peoples makeup I do use them and they do show up well they aren't sheer.
If I remember correctly eyeliners came in here too (I've lost them now lol) I think they were half colors like one was blue and brown another was black and something im not sure but those colors never really showed up when id line my waterlines so instead I use them as eyebrow fillers and it worked in that way for me and also to map out designs on my face for halloween but as far as wearing it as eyeliner, no... didn't do its job.

Blush/concealer/powder/bronzer: bottom
THIS IS THE ONLY PART I LIKE ABOUT THIS WHOLE MAKEUP KIT.
Blush: There is a lot of different blushes and I've used them all and still do til this day and its great for different makeup looks, day or night.
Concealer: two different shades. I personally don't like this kind of concealer bc its a little tacky so I have to set it w/a setting powder but it did work for me n my under eye area. I also have used it as a highlight in my eyeshadow. This was the first thing to finish in my kit lol my friend has ap darker skin tone and I was able to use the dark concealer on her and it worked great, just the same as the light one that I had used up.
Powder: I speak for myself when I say that the powder that came in this palette was my color so it worked for me and it was full coverage. (For me at least) I've always been the type of person to wear light foundation if not a bb cream and just put some translucent powder finish over it and I have a flawless face, so this powder was the first powder I've used and it worked great. Ive also run out of this, I used it more as an eyeshadow base when I did a pin up winged eyeliner look and not so much as the intended purpose as face powder
bronzer: its a bronzer what can I say? I use it as an eyeshadow bc the shade of bronzer is the wrong shade for my skin tone it makes me look orange but this looks beautiful on my friend who has a darker skin tone. It brings a nice warmth to her face.

All in all, about 3 years later. I still have this but I've taken it apart and cut out all the plastic and all I have are pretty much all the blushes and bronzer and I still use them and love them. The eyeshadows I also still have but never use them bc I have 3 other palettes that just work way better. same with the lip colors I was going to throw them away but I decided to hang on to them and let my little cousins use them since they are tweens and beginning to have an interest in makeup. In short I only used and loved 1/3 of this makeup kit and for the price I wouldn't buy it, there's so many great eyeshadow palettes here on amazon but this one definitely isn't one of them sorry.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Designed, December 7, 2012
Rocco Megaro (Valparaiso, IN USA) - See all my reviews
Case is surprisingly smaller than it appears. In itself is really not an issue. Makeup quality is typical of Shany, great value as usual.
Case design is a major issue. When case is extended, as seen in photo description, it does not open fully to allow access to all products. Except for top tray, two lower trays must be removed to access all items on tray. About the trays; they are of the cheapest plastic and will not withstand repeated removal. The makeup is poured directly into the trays, which increases the chance the makeup will crack when removing the trays.
Please note: Removing the tray is required to access most of the items. This action will result in cracking makeup over time. Trays are cheap, flimsy plastic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, November 12, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Had it, July 31, 2013
I got it for xmas wasnt all that good. The face stuff worked kinda... the eye shadow was much to dark for my liking and the lip stuff burned and dryed out my lips the eyeliner made a mess and masscra was to wet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Make Up, September 8, 2013
This box of make up is perfect for my 12 year old for testing colours and styles its the perfect size box

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, December 15, 2012
all came at the appointed time and undamaged recommend
everything was as I saw on page are respopnsable and fast deliveries

1.0 out of 5 stars BROKEN MIRROR, MISSING PARTS, July 18, 2013
item had broken mirror and many missing parts...what a shame.
it was a gift for my wife and is broken.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok., August 11, 2013
I got this for my daughter to play make-up with. It's ok - the packaging is very flimsy and the back of it broke to stand it up after a couple of uses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better Than I had Expected, October 24, 2014
I don't know if the fact that it has been several years since this product has been introduced and they have made improvements to it. but while the trays ARE cheaply made and will not withstand repeated removals, the kit opens fairly wide so that you can get to the items inside. the exception is the brushes for the pots of lipstick/gloss...so take them out and store them on top of the tubes for ease of use.

The make-up is surprisingly good quality, although the eye shadows are better if you use a cream base before applying them. The shadow will look more color drenched if you do and last a lot longer. I used the cover-up for just such a purpose. You don't get many true brown or tan or neutral shades (what you do get is not matte, so not really appropriate for the work place) so the colors are better for wearing to parties or to clubs

The lipstick is surprisingly long lasting and I love the fact that you get one neutral shade and one that is a rich deep sort of burgundy tone. The small pots of color are ideal for all day use. However, you can't take them with you ☹ in your bag. The tubes of gloss are tiny and perfect for an evening bag.

One of the extra cool things is that you will have room under the trays to use (If you aren't worried about the trays longevity) for storing jewelery and other what-nots! When you are tired of the make-up you have a great box for stationary,jewelery or hair accessories.

Sample provided for testing and reviewing purposes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Makeup Kit, February 21, 2013
This kit turned out to be smaller than I had thought, but the case is adorable and it has plenty of makeup to keep a tween busy getting pretty.