4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain for your money
Published on May 26, 2009 by T. Hoffman

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
The quality is great but most of these colors are repetitive and useless. I will never need 10 shades of bright green or 10 shades of yellow. My recommendation is to really think before you buy a palette of crazy colors.
Published on April 26, 2010 by S. Marinova

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain for your money, May 26, 2009
This review is from: SHANY Eyeshadow Palette, Bold and Bright Collection, Vivid, 120 Color (Health and Beauty)
I was sceptical when I ordered this. I don't usually buy palettes this big and definitely not from an unknown manufacturer. I am a label whore and can't live without my palettes from Too Faced and Urban Decay. I liked that they were very highly pigmented, almost too pigmented (if that even makes any sense). It takes a very light hand to use these colors, being careful not to end up looking clownish. The only complaint I had was that they seem so brittle. One swipe with a brush or a applicator and they seem to disintergrate and you end up with eyeshadow powder everywhere. The colors do last long on (I use an eyeshadow primer) and look true till the end of the day. This is a great buy, very good deal for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a steal for the price, January 25, 2010
I really love this eyeshadow collection, not all of the colors are as pigmented as I'd like but the ones that are show up amazingly well. Everyone keeps asking me where I get my makeup from and they cannot believe that I only had to drop 33 dollars to get colors like these. Absolutely, absolutely worth the price and IMHO better pigments than MAC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mac...who? Shany!!!, August 12, 2010
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! This isnt a seller review so I wont say too much about the packaging and all of that (it arrived in perfect condition), but when I opened the case to a beautiful array of pots....I was immediately overwhelmed. I had been searching for the perfect palette for months !! I knew I didnt wanna spend more than $25, with shipping included but I also wanted a good product. I have found it in shany and I am DEFINITELY going to purchase more of their products. They're amazingly pigmented ( a little goes a LONG way), and the case was nice too. I esp love the film that came over it to protect them. I'm so pleased. I had never heard of shany before purchasing this , so I was a little worried with what the product would look like. Much to my surprise, it was everything I wanted in a palette. My little sister purchased a bh cosmetics palette, and I swear they're of the same quality. The both of them are comparable to mac, coastal scents, urban decay and all of those. I could go on and on lol
please buy this!! If you're having reservations about it, dont!!

FOR BROKEN COLORS !!!
If they arrive broken it's because of the way it was handled while it was being shipped, not because of anything the seller did. All you need to do (to fix a broken pot) is to take a dime and wrap it in either a paper towel, old shirt, or a piece of plastic ( like from a sandwich bag that was cut open-- to make it a single piece of plastic). Take alcohol (the higher the percentage, the faster it will dry) and place a couple drops of it into the pot (about 4 if its small and 6 if its larger). You just wanna make sure its completely damp.
To wrap the coin in the tissue ( or bag... the tshirt works the best). YOu wanna sinch the access tissue around and grab it. So, place the coin in the middle of the tissue, grab the sides and twist it so all thats showing is the wrapped coin with the rest of the tissue held tightly in your hand.
PRESS it as hard as you can in the broken eyeshadow pot and it should look as good as new!! Let it dry for a couple of mins and it's ready to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 9, 2010
This pallette is sold under several diffrent names and comes in a few cases but its awesome! It works better than any "cheap" eyeshadow i have bought and works just about as well as my Urband Decay. This is a great deal if you like really bright bold colors. There is a lot you can do with this because there are so many colors. My only complaint would be that they shiney or glittery colors are the ones that work the best. The matte colors are not quite as pigminted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer- Make up fanatic, July 22, 2013
I love make up, especially eye make up- I've worked in beauty salons, cosmetic stores and even been told by make up professionals that I should consider doing it professionally. So I am by no means a make-up rookie, I was super concerned when I purchased this palette- I was worried the colors wouldn't be vibrant, that it would come off after a few hours, that the colors were too small- I had never heard of this brand and have been programmed to believe for it to be good high quality make up, generally you have to pay a pretty penny for it. Well I can say I was pleasantly surprised when I first used this palette. The colors are as vibrant in the picture- not only on the palette, but on my eyes as well and if there's a color you want to be even more vibrant then just use the colors wet. It lasts all day and stays bright all day as well! I do smokey eyes everyday, I just switch up the colors- so far I've done purple, yellow, gold/brown with this palette and I've loved all of them and gotten so many compliments! I can't wait to try more of their products! <3

4.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, August 13, 2012
I really love this eye shadow palette. Of course I did tons of research on it before making the purchase, but I'm very happy with my purchase. The reason I didn't give it a 5 is because my black eye shadow was completely shattered. I believe you can return/exchange it, but because I already have tons of black, I wasn't too worried. Overall, great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING QUALITY!, November 8, 2011
This is an amazing palette, with such variety. If you have neutral days, there is a half for all those colors, if you need a pop of color, it has that too. So soft, and rich. The price is fantastic, and shipping is quick. :)

Check out my video review!

[...]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Overall! 4 Stars! Good Quality!, April 5, 2010
I ordered the Shany 120 back in February of 2010 and was really skeptical at first but the reviews were helpful. I took the risk by ordering and it arrived on time. It was in very nice, typical packaging. Although upon me opening it, i did notice some chipped colors, but wasn't totally destroyed. At first I wore the Shany 120 without any primer and it lasted pretty long; With the primer, it lasted all day. It is now December of 2010 and I still have a lot of the make-up left even though I wear it everyday. Overall I love the colors and it was exactly what i expected. I DO recommend this to any potential buyers. I think you'll love it. It definitely was worth the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a good product depending on your skill level, June 15, 2010
So I tried this pallet b/c I love Mac eye shadows. But $20 a color is too much for my budget. I wanted to give an accurate review so I've been using these colors on a daily basis. First, I suggest investing in some different brushes to use. I tried using a basic brush and I looked like a clown. It's really easy to go overboard with this eye shadow. A little warning; this eye shadow is highly pigmented and it didn't come off all the way with my make up remover. So if you want to be silly like I did...be aware that it won't come off with just water and some scrubbing.
The best way for amateurs to wear this make up is to just pick one color and use white or cream colors with it. I put some white down first and then start with the outer corner and go inward towards the crease with whatever color I choose. I recommend looking up you tube tutorials too. many of them are crazy like rainbow bright but some have some nice suggestions. I hope this helps!
I don't regret buying this pallet and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to play around with the fun colors! Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Color, June 26, 2009
I did buy this item for my wife, and one of the shawdos came broke, but besides that, my wife love the set of colors. Are exactly that the ones in the picture.