5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT
i got this for my 12th birthday and it is awesome! exactly as shown in the picture! AND you only need a little bit and it turns out perfect! i didnt realize that it didnt come with something to put your blush on with but its ok :)
Published on April 12, 2012 by Emma J.

3.0 out of 5 stars powder was everywhere
When I got it the powder was crumbled and all over the box had to dump it out could not use
Published 6 months ago by shaina90

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, April 12, 2012
This review is from: SHANY Glamour Girl Makeup Kit - 48 Eyeshadow / 4 Blush /2 Powder (Health and Beauty)

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome kit for a young teen =), October 16, 2013
Our daughter has just hit the makeup age and as much as I didn't want to allow her to use this stuff, I had to buy her it. I being Stepdad don't always agree with things when it comes to our daughter. But my wife is right shes growing up and this makeup kit made her so happy. Plus its hilarious to see what they do to their face as they learn lol =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and portable, December 6, 2012
Works nicely, is very portable, and can fit into a larger purse.
It includes all the things I need to "put on my face" while on a trip or in a hurry.
For the price, it works nicely, and the makeup goes on nicely. Nice selection of colors too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gr8, January 17, 2013
I purchased this for a Christmas Tree Angel gift for a 12 year old girl in a home for abused women and children. At the top of her Christmas "Santa" list was a make-up kit. I also bought mood lipsticks to go with it. I hope she liked them both!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT KIT, January 14, 2013
THIS KIT IS GREAT FOR KIDS WHO LOVE TO DRESS UP. THERE IS A NICE ASSORTMENT OF BLUSHERS EYESHADOWS AND LIP GLOSSES TO CHOOSE FROM. iT ALSO COMES OFF EASILY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 13, 2012
Bought this for an 11 year old for Christmas. It just came and it is outstanding. Not for the grown up. It has lots of wild colors but perfect for what we wanted. Worth the price

5.0 out of 5 stars good, December 15, 2012
I received this in a timely manner. My grand daughter loves it. It isn't bad for a young person to learn to do there on makeup , very good price too,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, January 11, 2013
My daughter loves her new make-up kit. It is the perfect starter set. The colors were a bit darker than I thought, but she is enjoying it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty great!, May 23, 2012
I just got my order, and overall I really like it. Basically the eye-shadows are great! Now i Haven't tried them on yet, but they are really gorgeous looking. Most, or all, are shimmery which I really like. The blushes are also really good, my two fave are the ones in the top left, and bottom right side because they have some sparkles to them. The lip gloss is, well not glossy but then I didn't buy this because of them, they were just sort of included. I got it for the eyeshadow and I am really pleased. The only reason I gave it a four stars is because I couldn't do a four and a half, and the lip stuff obviously and also one, only one (which is okay) of the eye shadows was a little broken.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shany Glamur Girl Kit, June 15, 2012
The relatively low-price paid, and the quality of the product received combine to make this an excellent value! I would indeed recommend this item...