Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on April 12, 2012
i got this for my 12th birthday and it is awesome! exactly as shown in the picture! AND you only need a little bit and it turns out perfect! i didnt realize that it didnt come with something to put your blush on with but its ok :)
0Comment31 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2013
Our daughter has just hit the makeup age and as much as I didn't want to allow her to use this stuff, I had to buy her it. I being Stepdad don't always agree with things when it comes to our daughter. But my wife is right shes growing up and this makeup kit made her so happy. Plus its hilarious to see what they do to their face as they learn lol =)
0Comment22 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 2, 2015
I purchased this for my 12 year old sister's birthday!

My little sister is very into make up & with her getting older I wanted to get her a set that I knew would be good. I own some Shany products myself, & I have never been disappointed by anything they have released (gel eye liner, eye shadows, lip sticks). I chose this particular kit because it is smaller, but has a variety of eye shadows, as well as a few blushes & face powders. Shany produces good quality cosmetics at an affordable price & I feel like this is the perfect set for a young girl (or someone traveling). The eye shadows & blushes have nice pigmentation, unlike other inexpensive alternatives, you don't have apply gobs of these cosmetics to get the color you are hoping to achieve. The colors that come in this particular set are very beautiful & vibrant, which I love. Also, these eye shadows are very easy to blend, you don't have to worry about having a harsh line because they are so overwhelmingly easy to work with.

Overall, I love Shany products, that's why I chose to purchase from them for this gift. This is an excellent product, & well worth the price.
review image
on January 14, 2013
THIS KIT IS GREAT FOR KIDS WHO LOVE TO DRESS UP. THERE IS A NICE ASSORTMENT OF BLUSHERS EYESHADOWS AND LIP GLOSSES TO CHOOSE FROM. iT ALSO COMES OFF EASILY.
on December 6, 2012
Works nicely, is very portable, and can fit into a larger purse.
It includes all the things I need to "put on my face" while on a trip or in a hurry.
For the price, it works nicely, and the makeup goes on nicely. Nice selection of colors too.
on January 17, 2013
I purchased this for a Christmas Tree Angel gift for a 12 year old girl in a home for abused women and children. At the top of her Christmas "Santa" list was a make-up kit. I also bought mood lipsticks to go with it. I hope she liked them both!
VINE VOICEon December 13, 2012
Bought this for an 11 year old for Christmas. It just came and it is outstanding. Not for the grown up. It has lots of wild colors but perfect for what we wanted. Worth the price
on December 15, 2012
I received this in a timely manner. My grand daughter loves it. It isn't bad for a young person to learn to do there on makeup , very good price too,
on January 11, 2013
My daughter loves her new make-up kit. It is the perfect starter set. The colors were a bit darker than I thought, but she is enjoying it.
on June 15, 2012
The relatively low-price paid, and the quality of the product received combine to make this an excellent value! I would indeed recommend this item...