- Receive 1 Jewelry Holder free when you purchase $100.00 or more of Qualifying items offered by Makeup & Gift shop. Enter code NFU3EK9G at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $2.00 when you spend $15.00 or more on Any Shany Nail Products offered by Makeup & Gift shop. Enter code 64A5XOUQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Sale:||$13.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$1.00 (7%)|
SHANY 2012 Nail Art Polish Stamp Manicure Image Plates set of 25pcs
- Sanded edges for easy handling and thin layer of protection on each plate
- Stainless steel image plates, light in weight, scratch resistance , 6 to 15 mark on each plate
- Assorted styles, Words, languages, seasons, Holiday designs, Marks, Cartoon and more.
- This new set comes with a FREE unique Black Storage Box and Nail Art Tutorials
- Don't forget to add the SHANY Brush & Nailart set to complete your DIY application
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Style Name: Manicure Image Plates Accessories
From the Manufacturer
25 assorted plates with patterns
Nail Art Image Plates
At a Glance:
- 25 plates with patterns, languages, seasons, animals, characters, holiday designs, etc.
- Scratch-resistant stainless steel image plates with 6 to 15 marks on each plate
- Sanded edges for easy handling; thin layer of protection on each plate
- Includes black storage box and nail art tutorials
Assorted Manicure Image Plates
With 6 to 15 Marks on Each Plate
SHANY Nail Art Polish Stamping Manicure Image Plates are an assortment of 25 image plates with cherry-picked styles including intricate patterns, faces, cartoon characters, animals, words, Japanese words, Chinese letters, shapes, holiday designs, seasons, and more. Don't forget to add the SHANY Brush & Nailart set to complete your DIY application (sold separately).
Designed by makeup professionals in the US, this product was not tested on animals. SHANY is a proud member of PETA.
What's in the Box:
- SHANY 2012 Nail Art Polish Stamp Manicure Image Plates set of 25pcs.
Each Plate Has its Own Protective Layer
Scratch-Resistant Plates in Reusable Storage Box
These lightweight plates are made of scratch-resistant stainless steel, and their edges are sanded for easy handling. Each plate of 6 to 15 images has its own protective layer. SHANY Nailart Polish Stamping plates come in a beautiful reusable holder/box. Please be sure to remove the thin layer before using the product.
For best results, use with the SHANY Actylic Brush and Nailart Set.
- Designed in U.S.A.
- Member of PETA
- High Quality Products
- SHANY is committed to providing you with high quality products at affordable prices. SHANY designs and manufactures variety of makeup, cosmetics cases, tools, and accessories for professionals with the accessibility for at-home users.
- Join SHANY on social media for tips, tricks and samples.
Comes in a Pack of 25
Assorted styles, words, languages, seasons, holiday designs, marks, cartoons and more.
Sanded edges for easy handling and thin layer of protection on each plate.
Comes with a free unique black storage box and nail art tutorials.
Please see instruction inside the box.
Please see the direction inside the box.
Top Customer Reviews
Bottom line, they work just as well as the name brand plates, with much less investment. Highly recommended!
The reason why I hate them is because practically every time I use these I end up slicing my fingers on them. The plates are thin and sharp, so be extra careful when handling them, especially when you first take off that dreaded plastic coating that has no desire to come off nicely. Patience is needed here!
Also to note these plates where so thin and sharp they ripped the original packaging. So when they arrived they were scattered throughout the box. Luckily they were all accounted for except I ended up with a duplicate plate. Normally I wouldn't mind but this is plate #BM07 the one with the weed leaf. Clearly this design is not my cup of tea.
-Awesome variety. Many types of designs for different occassions, seasons, holidays, ect. Whatever you need.
-Great price! Can't beat this anywhere else. (Trust me I looked).
-Designs come out crisp and clean. Haven't had an issue with the images yet. Awesome quality for the price.
-I frikkin love it!
-OK HERE IS THE FATAL FLAW. I'm asian (not to be racist) and have VERY small hands and my fingernails are generally short. My hands are smaller then my neighbor's 8 year old son. TINY. And the plates that have the full designs (such as the stripes, stars, ect)dont completely cover my nails. Unlike the konad designs (with room for no error), dont expect the whole image to cover/fit on your nails. Once you try to compeltely cover it, it looks terrible. Just killed it for me...
-Once again with my hands, TINY. French tips are diffacult to use. Pretty small size. It's workable for me but...I expect others to struggle.
-The plates are pretty thin compared to their Konad counterparts, be careful. I actually cut myself once. The edges are sharp and thin...think razor. Take caution when you first remove the plastic covers and when in use. ESPECIALLY around children.
Some complaints were:
1. "The whole nail designs don't fit on my whole nail." While that is true enough, most are still usable, and like someone else had mentioned, there are some tips that go along with some of the designs. There were a lot of complaints about the image of the marijuana leaf (BM07), if it's not your thing, that's fine, but there are other usable designs on the same plate. In fact I used one to supplement a full nail design and it turned out really awesome. The point is to be creative with what you are given.
2. "The plates are so sharp I cut myself." OMG, really?! The plates are sharper than the Konad ones, yes, but what do you expect for such a deal? $7 per plate vs. less than $2 per plate, um yeah they aren't gonna be the same quality. Besides, I haven't cut myself yet and I have stamped every design. The only way you're gonna cut yourself with these plates is if your skin is thinner than rice paper.
3. "The designs aren't clear, the plates are used and scratched up." I think everyone else has made it clear by now that you have to peel off the protective covering. It is a little hard to get off, but I would much rather that they put it on than not have it. And, I didn't try it, but I would imagine the images wouldn't come out well at all if you left the cover on.
4. "I got a duplicate, or didn't get all 25 plates." So what!? I got 25 plates, but yes one was a duplicate so I just gave it to my friend, no biggie. I still got 24 different plates wayyyy cheaper than I could have gotten them with Konad. Granted, it's advertised to get 25 different ones, but I personally don't think it's that big of a deal.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They are very small for the whole nail. If you have super small nails it might work for you. BUT also it pastes a VERY pale design on your nails. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Aaron A.
Nice designs, good plates, great way to get creative with your nails. Even for me, someone who doesn't have time to be precise, they turn out nice.Published 12 days ago by W.M. C.
These have worked great. My 11-year-old daughter can now do her nails perfectly and they look very nice. I even used the plates and had no problems.Published 12 days ago by J
Haven't been able to get it to work. I have done everything that it says on the tutorials.Published 15 days ago by DB
Love the amount of cute designs I am able to choose from, it's great to have a lot of individual selection. Its like that the designs are spread out rather than smashed together. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Jessie Baldwin
Works perfectly. Designs are good, transfer well and easy to clean.Published 18 days ago by Tina M. Bumgardner