4.0 out of 5 stars The pros outweigh the cons.
While the pros do outweigh the cons, There are some issues with these lipsticks.
Pro-
Colors are vibrant.
Application is smooth and velvety
The colors are long lasting without drying out my lips. I tried out the brightest shade and the color stayed vibrant and pretty for several hours even through eating and drinking.
The set arrived with no...
Published 2 months ago by SassySolomon

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad.
I am very sad because it was gift for my friends because I am visiting outside USA in 24th november and I got the lipstick broken n others some were out I insert inside...so I am very upset with these product.. I have no time to return it n get back.. I will never buy these product again
Published 3 months ago by summi

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad., November 19, 2014
This review is from: SHANY Slick & Shine Lipstick Set - Set of 12 Famouse Colors (Health and Beauty)

4.0 out of 5 stars The pros outweigh the cons., December 5, 2014
Pro-
Colors are vibrant.
Application is smooth and velvety
The set arrived with no broken or damaged sticks.

Con-
The actual colors of the lipsticks are no where near the color sticker on the bottom of the tube.
None of the colors are "true red" like the description said. The one that is supposed to be "true red" is more of a purple-pink. Not true red at all.

Overall, I bought the set for $12 and it is worth keeping for that price. I have included a picture of what the different shade look like on a white sheet of paper. I hope that helps. The lipsticks are numbered 1-12 in the set and they are in order on the test paper.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, September 18, 2012
I have a really hard time with lipstick - between the multiple cups of coffee I inhale during the morning or the chapped lips I have during the winter, I rarely even bother. Shany's lipstick is perfect - long wearing, moisturizing and GREAT color payoff!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, September 12, 2012
$19 for 12 different color lipstick is cheap ! The color is very pigmented. It is also very beautiful. It last long and it is also moisturizing.

1.0 out of 5 stars JUST AWFUL., February 15, 2014
First of all, the box the lipsticks came in was entirely busted open. Lipsticks EVERYWHERE. Every single tube of lipstick was smashed in the top lid and the stick had fallen out. The box was dirty. It was disgusting. My fiancé who even HATES my makeup obsessions was upset for me and said it was a rip off .. I want to request a refund but idk how since this is all sold out from the seller. I'm so disappointed in this purchase. I wonder if the other Shany products have poor quality. Oh well. Half a tank of gas down the gutter! WOULD NOOOTTTTTTTTT BUY AGAIN!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, September 17, 2012
Shany sent me their lipstick collection a few weeks ago, and I must say they are to die for. The colors are so pretty and they go on so smooth. Definitely a lipstick that I would recommend to everyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as reviews make it seem, November 24, 2012
I bought these lipsticks due to the large selection for the price and all of the positive reviews.
I work as a makeup artist, so bought these to be used on clients for 1-4hr shoots.
When I opened them EVERY single one was completely broken and melted to the lid. I was able to hit them all back into the base though from the outside. The color of the pigment does NOT closely match the sticker on any of my lipsticks. The one that had a hot pink sticker was more of a purple/fuchsia and the one that looked plum on the outside was actually red. The pigmentation was hit or miss. The one that turned out to be red is like a hard plastic stick. It has no useful pigmentation. The fuchsia one went on decently well, but worse than my wet n wild lipstick I bought from the drugstore.
Bottom Line: If you want a moderately to highly pigmented lipstick that goes on smoothly. These are NOT for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift., November 26, 2012
**Please let me start by saying that this arrived in perfect condition. There is no melting, smudging, sticking to the lid, or falling out whatsoever. It's cold this time of year where I live though, so that might contribute a lot to it. It's not the seller or manufactorer's fault if it's damaged. If you live in a hot climate, the inside of delivery vehicles are going to be even hotter than the temperature outside, which of course will melt make up-- Either that or your handlers are careless. My product came in a package with three other items I ordered and came perfectly.**

The item came in a timely fashion, was in great packaging, and arrived in perfect condition. I bought these for my boyfriends grandmother for Christmas, because she LOVES lipstick. Reading over the reviews, I became nervous because of all of the "smudging" and "melting" comments, so I opened the box to check my product. To my relief, as stated earlier, they were fine. Perfect in fact. I opened each one individually, and they are beautifully colored and look nice and smooth. I briefly slid my finger along the back side of the red one, because someone had said it feels like plastic... It doesn't-- AND it'll apply amazingly. That soft, barely touching it glide left a smooth line of the color. The only problem I have with this product is that the sticker color and the product color is a lighter shade than the actual colors. Over all though, I'm very happy with this purchase and would definately recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars love these, January 4, 2012
I love these lipsticks. They came in great time. The only negative was that they came all smooshed on the tops, but luckily none was broken. Overall they were quite beautiful. Happily grateful!

1.0 out of 5 stars incompetant packing and shipping, December 29, 2014
Only 3 of the lipsticks came intact. 2 were smudged at the top of the lipstick, and MOST were in the cap. Buyer beware!

SHANY Slick & Shine Lipstick Set - Set of 12 Famouse Colors