5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!
I have a really hard time with lipstick - between the multiple cups of coffee I inhale during the morning or the chapped lips I have during the winter, I rarely even bother. Shany's lipstick is perfect - long wearing, moisturizing and GREAT color payoff!!
Published 24 months ago by Mindy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as reviews make it seem
I bought these lipsticks due to the large selection for the price and all of the positive reviews.
I work as a makeup artist, so bought these to be used on clients for 1-4hr shoots.
Published 22 months ago by behindblueyes97

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, September 18, 2012
This review is from: SHANY Slick & Shine Lipstick Set - Set of 12 Famouse Colors (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, September 17, 2012
Shany sent me their lipstick collection a few weeks ago, and I must say they are to die for. The colors are so pretty and they go on so smooth. Definitely a lipstick that I would recommend to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, September 12, 2012
$19 for 12 different color lipstick is cheap ! The color is very pigmented. It is also very beautiful. It last long and it is also moisturizing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as reviews make it seem, November 24, 2012
When I opened them EVERY single one was completely broken and melted to the lid. I was able to hit them all back into the base though from the outside. The color of the pigment does NOT closely match the sticker on any of my lipsticks. The one that had a hot pink sticker was more of a purple/fuchsia and the one that looked plum on the outside was actually red. The pigmentation was hit or miss. The one that turned out to be red is like a hard plastic stick. It has no useful pigmentation. The fuchsia one went on decently well, but worse than my wet n wild lipstick I bought from the drugstore.
Bottom Line: If you want a moderately to highly pigmented lipstick that goes on smoothly. These are NOT for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, November 29, 2012
Got these lips sticks In two days within ordering them. I absolutely love them. You can't beat the price!! Mine were in perfect condition when they came, they are very pigmented and great for everyday use. Although they last lomger than most afforadble lipsticks tou may have to reapply after a few hours. However, I'm 100% satisfied!! Also the box they came in are perfect for storing the lipsticks. I have no complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars love these, January 4, 2012
I love these lipsticks. They came in great time. The only negative was that they came all smooshed on the tops, but luckily none was broken. Overall they were quite beautiful. Happily grateful!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, January 16, 2013
I purchased this item through the actual Shany website due to the reviews about them being shipped improperly. I will say that I love all the colors. I am an African American woman and love the options. I can pull off a pink lip or a nude lip. The lipsticks however aren't secure in the tube several of them fell out when opened. They were damaged the whole lipstick just fell out. However, Im ok with that I just don't turn them upside down! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Day and night lipstick, January 12, 2012
12 colors that I can choose for my day, night
Ive been able to pull up a smokey eye, soft evening, and my hot office look (if you knw what I mean ;> )using this selection
My lips usually dry, but these lipsticks are nice on my lips and they are low maintenance
they give my lips a nice smooth texture

I recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome lipstick - The best I have ever used, September 19, 2012
These lipsticks are great. They last a long time, and are super moisturizing. I bought these lipsticks a year ago, and am still using up the last of the lipstick. Most of these accentuated my face color, and I got a lot of compliments about my looks when I wore these lipsticks. :) This is a smile for happiness about the product. I love this product, and would buy lipstick from Shany again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great High Quality Lipsticks!, September 17, 2012
Shany lipsticks are smooth going on. Lasts a long time and the color stays true and the shine is great. Very moisturizing and I love the fact that it's not animal tested. I love the case design as well! High-class stuff!

Rate and Discover Movies