5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing brush set
I've been a MAC girl for ages, and was all set to purchase their brushes, when I thought I'd do a little comparison shopping on Amazon. I came across the Shany Vegan Brush set, and after reading the glowing reviews, I decided to give them a try.

Published on January 20, 2012 by Number12

3.0 out of 5 stars Shany Pro Vegan Brushes
Published on February 29, 2012 by Joann Elwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing brush set, January 20, 2012
This review is from: SHANY Pro Vegan Mineral Brush Set with Pink Clutch (Misc.)

Let me say, these brushes are AWESOME. They came in a pink clutch which has an individual slot for each brush, and folds closed. It's a really smart addition to the set, keeping everything clean and in good condition. You don't have to worry about brushes tumbling around in a drawer or in your make up bag.

Now for the brushes: they are amazing. There are 4 large "blush" brushes, which come in varying sizes and range from super soft to medium firmness. They are velvety against my skin and when I apply a dusting of powder, it goes on light and even. The shadow brushes are even better, which are mostly very stiff, but have a feathery feel on your lid. It makes it easy to apply eye shadow exactly where you want it, while still feeling like you're pampering the delicate skin around the eyes. Plus, blending is a breeze with the larger shadow brush.

I had to write this review to advise anyone that is "thinking" about this set, to just get it. You won't regret it. Also, there was another reviewer that said the set was small... like toy brushes... this is not the case. The handles are a good six inches lone, then add another inch or two for the brush itself. I'd say the size was just about perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shany Pro Vegan Brushes, February 29, 2012
This review is from: SHANY Pro Vegan Mineral Brush Set with Pink Clutch (Misc.)
These brushed are great quality. But what I didn't like is that the set didn't include a foundation brush or good eye shadow blending brushes. There is about 3 slightly different blush brushes. And then about 4 flat concealer brushes that are about the same they just slightly vary in size. If the set included a foundation and eye shadow brush I would have given the set 5 stars. It just seems like there are extra brushes that I will never use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, December 14, 2011
This review is from: SHANY Pro Vegan Mineral Brush Set with Pink Clutch (Misc.)
I was in need of a great set of make up brushes. I didn't want to shell out a ton of money on MAC brushes (even though they are great quality) and I also wanted to purchase some brushes not made from animal product. These brushes are amazing! Super soft, high quality, the handles are not too light so I can keep a steady hand. These are well worth any price and luckily they are very affordable. I couldn't be more pleased with this purchase! I will continue to purchase products from Shany. Also, I should mention, the clutch is super cute and well constructed, sure to last years to come! Don't pass these brushes up!

5.0 out of 5 stars These brushes are amazing!, May 17, 2012
This review is from: SHANY Pro Vegan Mineral Brush Set with Pink Clutch (Misc.)
I wanted some cheap/pretty brushes for my personal use while going to cosmetology classes, not wanting to carry my Mac or Sigma ones around and risk losing them. Now, I don't want to lose these!! They work just as good, if not better than my expensive ones and I get all these and a clutch for the price of 1 Mac brush!!! GREAT!

5.0 out of 5 stars More than Happy!!, September 2, 2013
This review is from: SHANY Pro Vegan Mineral Brush Set with Pink Clutch (Misc.)
Before I purchased these brushes I did a lot of searching on Amazon looking for the best deals on the best product. I read all the reviews on the product and even did some research outside of Amazon. Eventually I felt confident enough that these were the right brushes to buy and let me tell you I couldn't be happier with them!! These brushes are amazing! They have large brush heads, the brushes themselves are extremely soft but not so soft that they don't apply your makeup properly, they have comfortable long handles, there is a variety of fantastic brushes and the best part about these brushes is that they are PINK!! <3 They even came in a cute pink leather snap case! I would highly recommend these brushes to anyone! ! The arrival of this product was quick. All in All...Fabulous price for beautiful brushes! Very happy with them :)

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THEM!!, November 20, 2012
This review is from: SHANY Pro Vegan Mineral Brush Set with Pink Clutch (Misc.)
I do my makeup every day for work and sometimes for school. I'm not a big make up pro, but I wanted brushes that wouldn't leave the bristles all over my face, and would do a good job when applying my make up, and these brushes are AWESOME. They were better than the brushes I got from Ulta. You can't go wrong by getting them. I haven't used all of them, but I have used most of them, and I haven't had any problems yet.

3.0 out of 5 stars shany pro vegan, November 20, 2012
This review is from: SHANY Pro Vegan Mineral Brush Set with Pink Clutch (Misc.)
These brushes arent too shabby. the powder and blush brushes do have a hard time picking up product just cuz they are so soft, but they are nice brushes.

5.0 out of 5 stars PINK!!!!! Brushes!!!!!!, May 18, 2012
This review is from: SHANY Pro Vegan Mineral Brush Set with Pink Clutch (Misc.)
First off, I would like to say that PINK brushes are soo cute and perfect for gift giving! These work tremendously! I love the fact that they are VEGAN! :) This is essential if you travel or need to replace your brushes! Application goes on so smoothly and the pink tips help see the amount of product you are using! Yay!

4.0 out of 5 stars BayAreaUXGuy, January 30, 2013
This review is from: SHANY Pro Vegan Mineral Brush Set with Pink Clutch (Misc.)
I purchased this for my wife as a graduation gift from esthetician school. She says they are the best brushes she has used yet. Very soft, and do not shed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend!, January 2, 2013
This review is from: SHANY Pro Vegan Mineral Brush Set with Pink Clutch (Misc.)
I use these brushes with my bare minerals make up and they work just as well as the bare minerals brushes. Highly suggest shampooing before using because the case does not smell good! I keep them in a jar now and have since thrown the case away because the smell lingered. Good quality brushes, the case- not so much.

ARRAY(0xa8f4ad20)