Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on January 15, 2013
Today reviewed in this video review is the Sharkk Dual feature Stylus. This stylus is a fantastic stylus. It has a high quality tip that takes a little getting used to. It works better than every stylus I have owned. I compare to a cheap $5 stylus from Walgreens in the video and you can see the difference right away. This product makes a great gift for anyone with a smart device (iPhones, IPads, iPad mini, iPhone, etc.) i know cause I got it as a gift. It also list other touch screen devices that it works on. Which is rare to find a stylus that will work well on both apple and android well. What is nice about this stylus pen over others is that the device function first and foremost as a stylus but conveniently has a pen built in. Also the cap goes over the stylus head so that you wont lose. Comes in great packageing as Sharkk always does. I highly recommend this product. So get one and enjoy your device in a whole new way.
0Comment26 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2012
This is the neatest little gadget. On the one hand you have a small ballpoint pen to use whenever you need it. Replaceable ink cartridges by the way. On the other hand - you have a stylus that works very well with my iPad and a couple of other devices. As a stylus it functions very well - using it to select small icons on the screen is so much more precise than using my finger. I'm truly delighted with the device and I'm thinking stocking stuffers - it is that time of the year.
on December 17, 2012
This pen is really cheap compared with others, and works like a charm. The ink ball pen is a great additional feature. Very practical.
on February 25, 2013
Love this pen. Has a good weight to it, can slip in into the little loop on my Snugg case for my iPad. It's not so expensive that I was devastated when I lost the first one. I like having a pen handy because I've found I've really stopped bringing pens around with me now that I have a stylus for my iPad, but I do occasionally need one.
on January 30, 2013
I was looking for something better than a finger, this isn't it. I tried using it for 2-3 hours and kept having to use my finger. It is more like a pen with a loose rubber end on it,
on March 23, 2013
Exactly as advertised and shipped promptly. Will be very useful when my nails are too long to hit the ipad mini keyboard.
on July 28, 2013
I really but really loved the pen. It worked flawlessly with my android phone and my new ipad mini! I would really suggest buying it because not just does it work how it's described, but the pen also writes really amazing. Once you write it feels like one of those expensive kind of pens just a little smaller. Other than that its great I know if I lose it or break it ill buy another one from this seller. But I'm going to take care of it with my life because I love it :)
on March 24, 2013
Looking for the perfect item to use on my mp3 player,and this is it!!!
Works on all my Touch screen Products
Would definitly recommend
on January 1, 2014
Edit: 2 months later.. I'm lowering review from 4 to 2 stars.. pen dried up way too fast, did not write smoothly if at all, (scratchy, dry point), and loose cap when closed makes this my least favorite stylus/pen at this point.

original review;
Received as a gift from my amazon wish list.., the stylus works well overall, has a solid feel, some weight to it.., sadly, the cap on my stylus/pen wiggles, is loose when closed, after just the 1st use..i like pens but this is annoying to me. I'm guessing the clear rubber insert inside the cap moved / got pushed in some, when attached to the other end for using the pen, and I can't figure out yet a way to pull it back out for proper fitment in closed position. For the price i'll keep this, probably at the office for phone notes and occasional iPad use, but I think I'd like a more common brand stylus a bit more. Oh and the pen is fine point, writes fairly well on standard paper.. Refill is not labeled, may be difficult to match it.
on January 31, 2013
Handy little tool,works much better than my finger. Have used the pen acouple of times and it works just fine. For the money it's a pretty good value