Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:24 Mins
If your needs are more basic and you're looking for an inexpensive leather wallet, this may be a good choice,

Published 20 months ago by M. Erb

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
It's quite inexpensive, and for the price I'm happy. It looks nice and has enough room for my credit cards etc (I don't carry many). The leather is a little bit thin and stiff feeling but acceptable. My only real complaint is it has a powerful chemical smell (from the leather tanning process?) that hasn't fully abated after a couple of weeks use.
Published 22 months ago by FredS

5.0 out of 5 stars A great value. Very thin profile. Holds a lot of credit cards., May 28, 2013
This review is from: SHARKK® Men's Leather Slimfold Wallet with RFID Protection 100% Genuine Leather (Tall/Large, Black) (Apparel)
Length:: 1:24 Mins

I like the Sharkk leather wallet for its simplicity. It's for holding credit cards, bills and perhaps a few receipts. Not have extra photo storage or lots of other flaps, keeps this svelte and makes it possible to easily wear in your front pocket.

The leather is a bit stiff and you can't expect the highest quality leather in a product at this price. For the cost, this is a great buy in a minimalistic wallet.

Measures 3.5" x 4.5"

I was provided a sample for review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and functional., February 13, 2013
I wanted a basic wallet that could hold lots of cards but wasn't super thick.

Things that I didn't need:
- An extra flap to hold cards, I only had 9 or 10 total.
- A see-through compartment for my license

Things that I did want:
- A few card slots that were easy to access
- A few card slots that were more secure
- One or two hidden card slots that you couldn't see.

This wallet fits the bill perfectly (supreme pun intended)!

Four card slots on the left side that have lowered corners so the cards are secure, but easier to get out for frequent use. (I keep my Student ID here for using the bus system at my university, as well as my regularly used membership cards.)
Three card slots on the right side that are more snug (for credit/debit cards).
One hidden slot underneath the folded slots on each side (one for my license, the other for a spare key and my insurance card, which is thinner than a normal card).

The cash pocket has a divider.. so I actually stuff my two "buy 10 get one free" cardboard punch cards for two restaurants in one of them, and put my cash in the back.

I've got the wallet loaded, and it's still thinner than my old trifold was when the trifold is EMPTY. (That wallet was a behemoth.)

I'm very satisfied.

The wallet smells a little strange when you first take it out of its packaging, but the smell is fading. I'm sure it'll be gone in another week or two.
Fully loaded, I barely notice it in my back pocket when I'm sitting.

Simple wallet, has everything you really need. Best of all, it's priced far below what I would pay. I'd have no problems paying $15 or $20 for this wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice slim leather wallet that has a lot of storage for credit cards!, April 21, 2013
Length:: 2:11 Mins

This is a very nice leather wallet that is priced well. It is about ˝ to 1/3 of the prices at our local stores. The leather is nicely treated and cleanly stitched. Inside there are 7 slots for credit cards and two internal storage areas for items like your driver's license. The back has two full storage areas for money or receipts.

I put together a short video just to show the wallet and to give you an idea of the appearance and its functionality. If you are looking for a thin wallet that is comfortable to carry then this is the one you are looking for. Priced at under $7.00 it is a very good buy.

I was supplied a sample for evaluation and I promised to provide a fair and honest review.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Value, January 13, 2014
Maybe I don't have a lot of imagination, but I can't figure out how anybody can improve upon the standard wallet design. Most of the wallets I've used over the years are pretty similar. This is a very good value for its price. I like the slimness of the design and I'm happy there is no third flap in there adding to the thickness. I also very much appreciate the dual bill pockets; they come in handy for storing my receipts for business travel in a secure location.

The only thing I would change about this product is the depth of the credit card pockets... they all reach the bottom of the wallet, which means that when I push them (cards) down all the way inside each pocket (out of habit) the rear cards are hidden behind the front. Just to be clear, the tops/openings of each pocket appear to be staggered, but the depth is not. It feels like a strange design choice.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, April 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price this wallet is awesome., March 25, 2014
I have had the wallet for a couple months now, and it is about as thin as you can get while holding cards and some bills. It did have a factory smell for the first couples of day, but it wasn't a terrible smell and went away quick. The leather is quite nice, soft and supple....just buy it, it is seriously a great deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good wallet for the price and warranty, February 21, 2014
This wallet is great for anybody who is looking for a wallet that is good quality, economical, and serves the purpose of a wallet. The wallet has 2 big main sleeves for the bills. I usually keep anything above $10 in one sleeve and anything under $10 in other sleeve. This is great way of keeping the bills organised and easily access the small bills. The wallet has enough pockets for my license, credit/debit card, insurance card and other similar cards. The wallet is very slim, so it goes unnoticeable. The stitching is very well done. I would personally like it to be little more buffed on the outside but that just my personal preference. This is great wallet for its price and warranty it comes with.

2.0 out of 5 stars to big to fit in my back pocket, February 6, 2014
The wallet construction is good, soft, folds, has pockets
Its just to big for my back pocket, other than that it looks good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, Once You Get Past The Smell, February 3, 2014
This seems to be a decent, no frills wallet, great of you don't carry pictures with you although it does have plenty of card pockets. Like others have mentioned, this thing has a horribly strong neoprene-like smell to it. I opened it a few hours ago and so far it is showing no signs of fading. It will be a couple of days before I try to put this into use, in a small room the odor will actually give you a headache. This is the only reason I gave this 3 stars and not 4.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sharkk leather wallet, February 2, 2014
Sturdyinsd "Sturdy" (The Mount Rushmore State, come and visit.) - See all my reviews
It might be just what you need, but it wasn't the perfect fit for me. I went for eel skin wallet and I really like that one. Thank you AMAZON.