Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SHAWL-PASHMINA (LARGE) from Cashmere Pashmina Group- in 56 vibrant colors
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 6, 2007
I ordered 3 black ones for my sister, my sister-in-law and myself. First you open the package and the smell is just like my cedar chest...in a good way. They are packaged nicely with tags saying they are %100 cashmere wool. They are very warm, (I wore it on THanksgiving in Michigan.) and the more you wear it the softer it gets. I really want another one now.
on April 26, 2008
Lovely, fairly soft (may be softer after washing), color true to the online "swatch," unbelieveably low price. I wasn't sure it would be a true pashmina (there are a lot of viscose copies out there), but it is. I would buy from them again.
on November 8, 2008
I just bought my second one. It is a real value and launders perfectly in hand wash. I spent a LOT more for another pashmina awhile back and these are exactly the same as ones that are much more expensive. thank you!
on May 7, 2010
After reading an article on air travel that suggested having a cashmere shawl in my carry-on bag, I looked around for one that would suit. After finding this shawl on line, I looked for a few more days, but kept coming back to it. I ordered it and have found it ideal not only for my next plane trip, but for meetings where the air conditioner is too cold, and for days when it is brisk, but too warm for a jacket. I highly recommend this shawl.
on January 17, 2008
I bought four shawls from the Pashmina Group, each one was more lovely than the next. My colors were beige, golden camel, burnt orange and periwinkle. Each one was soft, warm and vibrant. The quality is elegant, the size perfect to work with and the feel, pure luxury. I kept two and gave two as gifts (reluctantly.) The gifts were received with many words of praise, I didn't mention the great price, they look and feel much more expensive. Get one for yourself, you won't want to take it off.
on January 13, 2011
I bought myself a pashmina shawl because I LOVE cashmere. The price was too good to resist.....but as the old saying goes 'you get what you pay for'. The color is great, but the fabric was rather thin. I don't regret the purchase, but it is not as substantial as I would have preferred. It makes a really nice scarf to wear with my coat though.
on January 7, 2008
I bought several of these shawls for gifts. Everyone liked them... even the hard to please young ladies. They are very light and soft shawls.
The only problem was picking the color. Getting the shade you really want is just luck because they do not give an accurate color swatch on computer. My suggestion... stay neutral.
on July 30, 2008
Timley arrival. Beautiful color, it itches. I was disappointed. I will give it away to someone else. I will not buy another. I will caution others that it itches me. I have not been allergic to cashmere or silk in the past. I wanted to wear it on my trip to Europe.
on November 8, 2007
I have 3 pashmina's from this vendor and I would buy more! In fact, I have; I bought them as gifts to the girls in my bridal party and everyone is forever telling me how much they love theirs. These high quailty pashminas are the perfect blend with silk for a smooth, not fuzzy texture....and ther color choices seem endless. They make an elegant wrap or a generous scarf...I love them and want one in every color!
on October 10, 2007
I was very happy with the size, quality, and colour of my shawl.
Speedy delivery.