5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!
These socks definitely do not slip. There's a little plastic tab at the end that keeps it from slipping as well as preventing any blistering that could result without socks. The front is a little high, but they go perfectly with my boat shoes. If you're planning on wearing these with flats, I'd recommend another pair with a lower cut front.
Published 22 months ago by CS

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit but they aren't sturdy
Published 22 months ago by LB

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, March 5, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit but they aren't sturdy, March 3, 2013
I got these to wear with short boots. They fit really nicely over my foot and stay on very well but I had holes in both feet at my toes by the end of the evening. Obviously I'm not going to wear these with open-toed shoes so it would be nice if they came up with a reinforced toe option. Next time I might pick something a bit cheaper and just expect that they're pretty disposable after a wear or two.

5.0 out of 5 stars They stay on my feet!, November 12, 2012
James Ure (Cedar City, Utah) - See all my reviews
These socks are awesome! They were a little pricier than other socks, but the craftsmanship is better. I bought them to wear with my Tom's during the winter so my feet don't get cold and clammy. They are perfect, and even though my Tom's are a little loose, and rub against the backs of my heels, the socks still stay on. Also very comfortable. I'll have to save up $12 to buy another 2 pairs. Ha.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great!, February 26, 2013
The color and fit are great. They are really well made, and even have a sticky patch in the back to stop from sliding. They maintained their elasticity after washing. I'm very happy with these and will definitely order again in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars great, February 24, 2013
Good for my wife but not as durable as she would like. She put a hole in them first time she worn them

5.0 out of 5 stars Yup! They stay on all day..., February 26, 2013
Got the black... I'd like to see them in cotton as well or a cotton/ spandex blend. Funny how that little bit of silicone or whatever it is makes so much difference. They didn't slide down all day.. Gonna get another color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great No Show Socks, June 7, 2013
These socks actually cover the top of your foot. Not just your toes but not to far as to show. The heel stays in place and does not slip off your foot. Great socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, December 16, 2012
First no-show socks to really stay on!! the colors are great and the fabric is so soft!! I will order more!

3.0 out of 5 stars it's okay, February 18, 2013
MoMo (Lynnwood, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I am surprised that there is a hole in my toe after the 1st wear. I don't even have long toe nails!! I wish it is made more durable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sad, June 16, 2014
I absolutely loved these socks when I put them on - they're soft, thin, and they really don't budge AT ALL....but like some other reviewers have posted, I put a hole in one pair the first day I wore them. I thought perhaps I need a better pedicure so I smoothed everything over to try again the next day, but again, put a hole in the second pair. I'm a 7.5 and I bought the small size - so perhaps the larger will work better.