Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

86%
14%

on July 10, 2011
I'm in my mid 40s and got introduced to Shiseido products when I lived in Seattle. Their day and nightcreams are simply the best. Not only does the cream feel great on my skin, it really helps with fine line wrinkles. In fact I often have people think I'm in my early to mid 30, and I credit these Shiseido products for helping that impression. They are expensive, but a small amount goes a long way and is worth the cost. IMHO.
on September 29, 2011
I purchased this product after I tried a sample. I have oily skin. when I use this, I feel a layer covering the face but not oily. It works for me so far.
on February 23, 2013
makes my skin a little red. it does work very well. just use a very small amount as it does cause redness on sensitive skin
on April 13, 2013
Delivered quickly and packaged well.
Not too heavy a cream but goes on well and provides super protection.
The cream comes with a small palette knife which is not needed until one wants to get the very last bit from the bottom.
VINE VOICEon July 11, 2015
My wife really likes the Shiseido line. It does not break out the skin, and has a nice fragrance. It is expensive, but not as expensive as La Prairie or Revive, a nice alternative. The NutriPerfect line is relatively light weight. You can use this under sunscreen and under makeup with no issue. It is for mature skin (my wife is 53).
This particular purchase was disappointing, because despite the other reviews, my wife received this product unboxed. She questioned whether it was the real product, so beware - different sellers do not necessarily provide a sealed product. My wife emailed the seller, Shiseido-Store, expressing her disappointment, and specifically said, "I have been using this product for years. It has a pinkish thin appearance. The product you sent me is a thick white cream. Can you please explain? I don't think it is real, and I going to take it to Nordstrom and have them provide an opinion." They responded "Hi, I'm so sorry to hear that. My products are 100% authentic. I got them from Shiseido warehouse. You can take in to any store to make sure it is authentic, If you want to return it I'll take it back. I just want to let you know that I sell original products.Thanks" So, having used the product itself in the past, my wife really likes it, hence the 5 stars for the product itself, but as to receiving it unboxed and questioning its authenticity, not so happy.
My advice: Do not hesitate to buy any product in the NutriPerfect line, but check the seller carefully and see their feedback before making your purchase.
on February 13, 2014
I'm really happy with this purchase. The Cream is fresh and it is in a new condition, like never open. But another cream ( Bio Per. advance Super restoring cream) I ordered the same place( DiscountPerfumes) is made me disappointed.
on May 27, 2013
I have used this for a long time and find it very convenient to purchase it from Amazon. And it was less expensive.
on December 21, 2015
Excellent cream, I gave it as a gift and the recipient liked it very much. It arrived in perfect condition, the box and the seal were untouched.
on July 14, 2015
I bought this day cream for my husband and he like it very much
on July 4, 2015
Use it all the time. Clean and does not irritate sensitive skin