5.0 out of 5 stars Shred Pop beats Skinny Pop hands down!!
Love, love, love Shred Pop!! The bags are really large for 100 calories and it is so tasty!! There is a full 3 cups in each bag and it tastes so fresh!! I just ordered Honey BBQ to try next.
Published 11 months ago by Felicia T

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best
It was filing but a lot of kernels and little stale it had a taste to it but it was good
Published 9 months ago by bobbie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Shred Pop beats Skinny Pop hands down!!, January 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for my our dieting needs, May 5, 2014
This review is from: SHRED POP popcorn (White Cheddar) (Misc.)
I had been given the opportunity to review the Sea Salt flavor and the White Cheddar flavor. My daughter loves popcorn. She literally eats it every single day. The only thing she loves more is ice cream and I definitely don't want her eating that every single day. These bags are just the right size to satisfy her without consuming too many calories.
SHRED Pop is only made with non-GMO corn and all flavors are gluten-free. Even better. I don't know about you but I have had it with all the GMO products out there. It seems like everything we eat is genetically modified - wheat, soy, corn - ridiculous. But this is definitely not. With zero cholesterol and no MSG, you can be sure that SHRED Pop is as good for you as it is delicious. Additionally, all flavors except for White Cheddar are vegan. We are not vegan but for those of you that are - this is a great option for you. So if you’re looking for a healthy alternative to traditional popcorn or simply trying to watch your calorie intake, SHRED Pop is your next go-to snack.

My daughter is just 9 years old and the medication for her disability caused her to gain 30 pounds in one year. That is huge for a 9 year old. She is starting to get a handle on it and I am very proud of her. So anything we can do to support her - I will do.

I received packages of Shred Pop in exchange for an honest review.

5.0 out of 5 stars just the right amount of kettle corn flavor, February 4, 2014
Kevin Barto (Prescott, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SHRED POP popcorn (Kettle) (Misc.)
i'm not on a diet, just trying to eat healthy. i heard dr. ian on O&A and thought i would try it. just the right amount of kettle corn flavor. i don't like kettle corn because they drench it in goop. this stuff has a dusting of flavor, so i think it tastes great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shred Pop, March 28, 2014
This review is from: SHRED POP popcorn (Kettle) (Misc.)
This product is delicious. The bags are very full. There are occasional un-popped hulls in the bottom of the bag. This is a perfect healthy snack and very filling. I will buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shred Pop, April 9, 2014
Patricia A. Collins (CHARLOTTE, N. C. United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SHRED POP popcorn (Kettle) (Misc.)
I love the Shred Popcorn. It has a sweet taste and low in calories.
Great snack, I keep a bag in my purse when I go to the movies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet BBQ Flavor, June 14, 2014
I was surprised at how the honey came out in the flavor. It took a little getting used to, but is ok...especially if you like sweet BBQ sauce. The popcorn is fluffy and of good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars good eats, July 21, 2014
I love popcorn and this is very good, its 100 good for you calories and loaded with healthy everybody needs more fiber. A must try

1.0 out of 5 stars not a good product., June 30, 2014
There was hardly any flavor to this popcorn, not a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Great Popcorn!, May 15, 2014
This review is from: SHRED POP popcorn (White Cheddar) (Misc.)
Who would have thought you could buy popcorn that's already popped and flavored and there are practically ZERO unpopped kernals in the bag! It is so nice to have a treat that you already know is 100 calories, no meassuring needed, and the popcorn tastes great! It actually tastes better than if I made if fresh myself. It's convenient and the ordering and delivery was so quick! This is a great idea and I can't wait to see what other new products Shred will come up with. It will be hard to beat this popcorn, it's wonderful! I especially like the White Cheddar flavor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, March 14, 2014
This review is from: SHRED POP popcorn (White Cheddar) (Misc.)
As stated about the sea salt shred popcorn it takes getting use to. I like the white cheddar even more than the sea salt. It is tastier.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›