Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 4, 2011
This blog is the one I truly keep track on daily. It is always good for one, two, or even three articles each day. The primary author not only does fine independent thinking and independent research, but scours the web for me each day for the information I'll never get anywhere else. He scares my pants off, and that's exactly where we all should be right now. This blog is available free on the web, but it's truly inexpensive to have it delivered on my Kindle daily. This blog is special, truly special.

Slavo, the primary author, seems versed in many subjects: economics, history, finance, and current affairs. We are in a rapidly sinking ship, but the human attribute, the Normalcy Bias, keeps most of us from seeing it. Slavo quickly dispels any hope we may have in dunking our heads below the sand.. His message is simple but profound: Prepare or Die.
on August 16, 2011
i subscribed to this blog on a whim, lets face it the news media really blows these days. i would like to know what is really going on around me, so i can prepare to ensure the health, wealth and safety of my loved ones. this blog has really kept me informed of real trends occuring around us, that you will not hear on the government propaganda broadcasts!
on January 13, 2011
I read the stuff from Sinclair, GATA, Ed Steer, ect. every day and was looking for something for my Kindle. SHTF provides a good supplement to my basic reading without too much repetition or overlap. So far so good. Recommended.
on April 9, 2012
most of what I have read is ok. not sure about paying for it though. Worth a try and see if you like it. Id skeep this if it was free.
on December 15, 2014
Look forward to each day's updates.