5.0 out of 5 stars most accurate bb gun yet
Published on February 27, 2011 by Steve Dobbins

2.0 out of 5 stars very plasticy, but powerful
I bought this SP 2022 replica bb gun because I thought it had a metal frame and some real feel to it.
Well, I got it by mail and was fairly disappointed. Without the all-metal magazine the pistol weighs less than a toy. The grip plates can be slightly pushed inwards which does not promote a good feel in the hand.
With the magazine inserted (that piece is really...
Published on September 16, 2012 by Kai Amrhein

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars most accurate bb gun yet, February 27, 2011
This review is from: SIG SAUER SP2022 SEMI CO2 PSTL (Misc.)
I just recived my Sig SP 2022 from amazon the other day , the gun feels good in your hand the balance is perfect . The accuracy is incredible !! The trigger pull is very smooth. ammo for real firearms has gotten so expensive , I thought I would try a CO2 bb gun I tried a Crossman first but it leaked CO2 like crazy , I tried some of the pellgunoil and that helped a little , with this Sig sp 2022 there is NO air leakage . I would highly recommond the gun , but keep in mind it's not a toy , it will drive a bb deep into sheetrock and shread a tin can..

5.0 out of 5 stars Sig Sauer SP2022 BB Hand Gun, June 29, 2011
This is a really great BB gun. It is very powerful and pretty accurate. The co2 cartridge and BB's are both located in the "drop out" magazine. It comes with a part that clips on the magazine to assist in loading the BB's, which makes it very quick, easy and convenient. The weight is very similar to the real gun. It is much louder than I expected, which makes me a little aprehensive to shoot in the back yard too much for fear of scaring the neighbors. Great value for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars I own the real version of this and the Toy BB Gun Version, June 15, 2011
Since I own both guns I can tell you this is a fairly decent replica of the real thing. It is very loud Co2 pistol that almost sound like a real gun so you should use with caution in a residential areas even if you are in your back yard. This is a plastic replica this is not the metal one that i thought it was but i was still happy with it. The BBS go in the clip along with the Co2 and it looks pretty real also. Overall Im satisfied at 50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Pistol, April 28, 2011
This product is very realistic and accurate. I got the next day shipping because I was ready to try it out by the review i read. It came in yesterday and i couldn't wait to try it out. I was awesome and felt great. The trigger felt good. It would eat up all 23 rounds as fast as you could pull the trigger. Great gun and great buy, would recommend this gun to every air gun lover. I wish it would take pellets as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Da Gun To Get!, July 23, 2011
If noise bothers you, this gun ain't for you. If you are trying to 'scare' off pests this gun does the job. Easiest loading gun. Had a Berreta, but the valves went within 30 days. So far so good with this baby.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad pistol, September 26, 2012
To open the co2 cartridge, you need an Allen key which is included, the first times it leaked a little but after 3 or 4 uses it stopped leaking, therefore the pistol has been holding air for two weeks, and it still shoots just fine, for the power I tested it yesterday and it went through 3 layers of cartboard and into a drywall, and when it hit a thin aluminum bar (telescope stand) from about 10 feet, it dented it solidly. When you shoot it on wooden plank, it'll make a round hole on the surface, and they stay in the surface of drywall. Other than the awkward reloading, no extra clips and some leakage, this gun is perfectly fine, and most complaints are false, or induced by the faulty client himself. Therefore it can easily punch through a plastic bottle, and be used to scare off skunks and raccoons. It comes with a little bag of silver BB's in case you don't have any. I used .177 caliber copperheads and the golden BB's sold here on Amazon and had no problem whatsoever. Yesterday, there was a tiny issue of a BB floating around inside the gun after loading/reloading it, but I shook the gun and the BB somehow got stuck somewhere inside so it stopped bouncing around, and the product is still fully functional. 8/10 Good quality-price gun, no jams. Thanks for reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good gun, July 18, 2011
This review is from: SIG SAUER SP2022 SEMI CO2 PSTL (Misc.)
I ordered this gun because of the reviews I read and videos I saw of it on Youtube. This gun arrived at my house just 2 days after I placed my order. I was very pleased about that. The over all look and feel of the gun is great. It Has a nice wieght to it and sits nicely in your hand. It's easy to reload and the accuracy is pretty good. The one thing I like most about the gun is that the CO2 goes in the clip. The clip is all sold steel and makes up most of the guns wieght. Take the clip out and the gun is as light as a feather. If you love air guns, I recommend this one.

2.0 out of 5 stars very plasticy, but powerful, September 16, 2012
With the magazine inserted (that piece is really heavy!) the whole gun gets a little bit more of a real feel but does not comfort over the plasticy feel an appearance. Talking about shooting it, mmh it's powerful and fairly accurate, shooting at pop cans from a distance of about 30 feet, bbs still going through the cans from that distance. Lots of power to it. It shoots about four mags (23 bbs per mag) before the CO2 cartridge needs to be replaced. The trigger feels sort of strange as it needs to be pulled back quite a bit before it shoots, which causes me to shoot less accurate. My Walter PPK/S replica in comparison with a blow-back mechanism really cocks and has a sensitive pressure point which I like way better. The 2022 has a fixed slide and the hammer does not move.
Reloading the mag is a pain, even with the funnel-like contraption that comes with it. Two bbs tend to get stuck at the very top not falling down making reloading a tedious adventure.

Would not buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good Air gun, October 21, 2011
This is a good well made pistol. It rivals the real thing. Easy to load. Does not leak air and is accurate. Some reviews say it is loud. Not so! I find it very quiet. I got it to scare off a skunk that has been tearing up my lawn looking for grubs. This gun does not take pellets. I doubt it would do a lot of damage to a varmint at 30 feet but it should scare it away permanently. Good price. Good gun. Prime shipping. Thanks Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sig SP2022 BB Gun "Very Accurate and Realistic!", October 21, 2013
I've owned the real Sig P226 9mm since 1988, so I bought this BB gun out of curiosity and because of the reviews I've read here and watched on you tube. The heftiness and look along with the breakdown of this BB gun is very close to the real pistol. I posted 2 pictures with the real pistol and this BB gun next to each other on Amazons listing. I was very surprised with the accuracy of the one I received and it is very consistent until it starts to run out of gas. It has a 20 round BB magazine and I'm averaging around 4-5 full magazines per CO2 cartridge when I start to notice a drop in velocity and range. The blow back is nice and of course, it is not like the real thing but still a nice feature. For the realistic features, accuracy and the price, this is worth every penny in my opinion!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›