- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$44.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$105.00 (70%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Home Cinema Speaker Stands, are designed for use with the majority of systems. Finished in black with an attractive heavy weight base, that is also designed for stability. Comes complete with a multi function adaptor head to fit most speaker systems. A cable management system through the stand can be used to hide "those cables". The height adjustable feature on the stands make these ideal for any installation.
Sleek and appealing design. Suitable for the majority of Home Cinema Speakers with Single Thread or Keyhole Fitting. Maximum Height 1040mm , Minimum Height 640mm adjustable to any size through these heights. Shelf Dimensions: 460mm Wide by 370mm Deep. Finished in Black. Each box packed in Pairs (2 stands per pack ). Brand New in Retail Box with extensive install kit & full instructions. Supplied with comprehensive mounting kit. Small surround speakers have a few universal fittings as follows:
1. Single Thread Entry (on the rear of the speaker there will be a single threaded screwhole). These mounts are suitable for these fittings using screws provided.
2. Dual Thread Entry (same as above but with two threaded screwholes). These mounts are suitable for these fittings using screws provided. Entry should be made using one of the available 2 threads.
3. KeyHole fitting (small non threaded hole with a smaller lipped hole attached (as below). These mounts are suitable for these fittings however the screw & bolt required are not provided. Entry should be made by constructing a keyhole fitting using a screw and bolt purchased separately.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
These are great stands. Had them for a few months, and have had no problems. Nice heavy weight discs for the bases keep them upright, even with a good bump. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Chris
One lf the stands wont extend and stay extended but for what I wanted it works finePublished 7 months ago by Adalberto Rodriguez
These fall over easily. And when they do, the cheap plastic mounting hardware breaks. I bought two sets and this has happened on all four stands. Read morePublished 9 months ago by The James Brown
They fit the bill just right. I was able to choose from two different ways to mount the speakers. I could mount them by the nail slot or the threaded screw hole on the back.Published 21 months ago by Matthew Brinsfield