5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cheap Boots
These boots are fantastic, although they are cheap, If all you need are some gothic boots for a special occasion or just for concerts and mosh pits, these are the boots for you. They scuff easily, especially when playing drunken laser tag, but if you're just taking them to mosh in, the more tarnished the better. MOSH PIT VETERAN
Published on November 16, 2012 by im dumb

bought for my son he loved the style fortunately t the material was not real good quality for the price so we returned them
Published 1 month ago by Renee Viebrock

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cheap Boots, November 16, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars These shoes look great, June 15, 2013
They look exactly like the picture. They fit like amazingly. I got a size 7 in mens which is a 8.5 in women's and that did the job. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because they squeak when I walk. Kind of annoying but still totally worth it. Getting them ready to wear was no problem. I laced them up, adjusted the top and bottom straps to my liking and that's all. Now when I wear them, I just unzip the side and squeeze my foot in. I would untie them but It's faster this way. They have been holding up well. I was hoping after wearing them a few times, I would be about to scratch them or something to give them a worn look but they still look as new as the day I got them. So, they hold up well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than what I expected for the price, July 8, 2014
I thought since it wasn't leather and it was cheap that it would be something I would have to grit my teeth and put my feet into just for looks. But it turns out they are pretty comfy too. They're more for clubbing and showing off your style than for anything substantial of course. Don't wear them if you're going to be walking miles upon miles either. Overall, they do what they need to do... they're sexy in a club/kink scene.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered for a Halloween costume, now I wish I dressed to fit these boots..., September 17, 2014
As a Halloween costume I wanted a pair of boots that would provide some sort of chain noise while I walk. I also wanted something that was confortable becuase I voluteer at a haunted house which requires lots of walking/standing while you're acting.

These fit my costume absolutly perfect. As a matter a fact, I can use these babies for just about any halloween costume and they would fit so damn well, I love it!

As for normal boots...

Still love them.

I wouldn't dare wear these in public because they just don't fit my style and I wouldn't look well with these boots compared to the rest of my attire.

If you're into the goth look you're going to love these and I highly recommend them.

Halloween costume: 5 stars

Standard boots: 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect Style,Price., September 30, 2014
Vaughnj (ILLINOIS,USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MENS SIZING Combat Boots Gothic Ankle Boots Buckle Chains Lace Up (Apparel)
Just arrived. Perfect fit and style and I see these working great for the Fashion event i'll be attending for Chicago Fashion Week 2014.
I don't foresee the complications others mentioned only thing i'll be adding for even better comfort is nice boot pads just to feel more cushion when walking as I see I may be wearing these more then I originally thought. the style adds a nice look to jeans & various other pants so you don't have to be a rocker, or goth head to enjoy these.

5.0 out of 5 stars badass!, July 2, 2014
these are great looking unique boots! in the doc martin style with a bit more edge!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gothic combat boots, June 21, 2014
These are a spectacular pair of boots and I just love them and you can wear them in style really great

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Durable and cleanable, April 15, 2014
I wear these boots every day. I usually get them muddy, but the mud cleans right off. There are no creases or splits in the boot. One of the metal loops fell off because my right boot dragged onto my left boot. The zipper also cut my hand (but that's my fault). the chain falls out, but rarely. the metal bars used to hold the chains in easily dig into furniture and snap. But they can be easily crimped. even with the downfalls, it surpassed my expectations. i put a cushion pad on the bottom to make it feel comfortable for every day use.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, January 29, 2014
Great shoe great in snow mud and about anything else plus other looks amazing don't doubt just buy these boots

2.0 out of 5 stars bought for my son he loved the style fortunately t the material was not real ..., November 18, 2014