4.0 out of 5 stars Runs large but it's cute

2.0 out of 5 stars Odd pocket placement
Published 20 months ago by BusyMom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Odd pocket placement, June 20, 2013
I have boobs and the little pocket on the left fits waaaay to the left- I mean on the left side of my left breast. It emphasises my breasts in a not sexy, more "swueezing into a too small top" way. The mid section fits well though so I gave the top 2 stars. It is advertised as loose fit and the middle is loose without being to bulky. I am keeping the top to wear to wear around the house.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs large but it's cute, August 7, 2013
This review is from: SJSP Womens Racer Back Tank Cami Top with Pocket (Apparel)
I purchased this top to wear while working out and it was cheap, so I'm not particular about it being a perfect fit. However, I purchased a small and it was way to big on me (I'm 5'2'' and 115 lbs). The fit was too wide and it also hung too low in my chest area- all problems from a shirt just being too big for you. I didn't mind the placement of the pocket or the slant- I thought those things made this top cute. I would really liked to have kept it, but even for just a workout top, it was too big for me. Had they had an x-small, I would've exchanged it. Also, I bought it in the "orange" color because it looks like a pretty coral in the picture- the color looks as it does in the picture, maybe slightly brighter. As long as you're not needing a small, I would recommend this shirt since it's cheap and you can exchange it for a smaller size if it's too big for you at no cost. Good luck!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, May 9, 2014
This review is from: SJSP Womens Racer Back Tank Cami Top with Pocket (Apparel)
I ordered this in a small, white for exercising. I usually where a medium, but I sized down for this top and I'm glad that I did. Its very flowy and plenty long. I really like this top, the material and construction are good, but the white is VERY sheer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lopsided and large, September 30, 2013
The shirt is lopsided. I knew the pocket would be "off," because of the pictures, but I guess I didn't pay attention to the fact that the hemline is also pulled to the side. It looks weird.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this tank!, March 28, 2014
This review is from: SJSP Womens Racer Back Tank Cami Top with Pocket (Apparel)
I LOVE this tank! BETTER than expected! I have purchased 4 of them! SO soft, comfy quality, fit as i expected.. i am a 36C-D bra size, 120 lbs, 5 ft 4.. bought a small and it fit just right! nice flowy tank that i wear with a cami. will purchase more! THANKS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 9, 2013
I love this tank top! I wear it with either a colorful sports bra or bandeau top underneath and I'm good to go. I noticed in the reviews I read that a couple people didn't notice the cut of the front of it. The right side angles down further than the left. It's supposed to do that, it's what sets it apart from other tops! In addition to the angle of the bottom, the pocket is also set at a 45 degree angle. Obviously, this makes it unusable...but how often do you use that pocket anyway? I like that this top is a little different than the average tank. You really don't notice the bottom that much. Definitely recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars Off-center?, April 7, 2013
This review is from: SJSP Womens Racer Back Tank Cami Top with Pocket (Apparel)
Pretty cute on-- very large and baggy (but still cute if that's what you're going for. Wearing a tank top underneath is a must.
Main complaint I have is that it was slightly off-center. Which I guess you can see in the picture- but I thought it was just the angle. It just looks weird. The longest part is off to the right, just over your leg.

Quality is reasonable for what you're paying. It's comfortable and would be good to sleep in.

I haven't completely decided if I'm sending it back yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 1, 2014
really soft and tight sexy fit. Not much syretch but thats what I wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars soft, comfortable, March 7, 2014
It is Soft comfy and lovely color, drapes nicely. I ordered more for my daughter to wear at the gym.

3.0 out of 5 stars Big, February 11, 2014
I ordered a small (usually wear a medium) since the reviews said it ran large. Well I would recommend ordering 2 sizes smaller.. It's very big (baggy is cute but it just makes you look bigger than you are in reality)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›