The game principle is classically simple: keep the ball in play as long as you can and score as many points as possible! That's just like the real-life pinball machines you know.
The developers of Dream Pinball 3D have done their utmost to create a flipper simulation that provides a genuine, live pinball atmosphere and feeling - but there are two decisive differences between this game and mechanical flipper machines:
First off, our 6 machines take up a lot less space and, secondly, as a gamer you can flip those balls on your PC day and night - this pinball hall never closes! So in time you'll learn the ins and outs of our pinball machines much better and faster than you would do in a game arcade or hall.
- Balls made out of 6 materials (steel, two kinds of wood, marble, ivory, gold) with various ballistic characteristics
- Multi-ball with up to 3 balls at once
- 6 tables with various themes, individual sounds and music for each table
- Multiplayer mode for up to 4 gamers
- 6 dynamic and one fixed camera position
| ||Minimum Specifications:||Recommended Specifications:|
|OS:||Windows 2000 / XP|
|Processor:||500 MHz||1.5 GHz|
|RAM:||256 MB||512 MB|
|Hard Drive:||1 GB|| |
|Video Card:||Video Card with Per-Pixel Shader 1.1||Video Card with Per-Pixel Shader 2.0|
|Additional Info:||Internet connection required for activation|
|Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:||Unknown|| |