Representing the latest in SKB quality and innovation, the SKB ATA deluxe golf travel case is ideal for golfers who frequently take their game on the road. The case is molded from ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene--the same material required by the U.S. military for cases and containers--helping keep your clubs secure whether going through the TSA inspection process or getting tossed around by baggage handlers.
The sculptured, form-fitting design, meanwhile, accommodates the vast majority of today's most popular golf bags, including bags that store drivers up to 48 inches in length. And thanks to the patent-pending industrial-strength latches and TSA locking system, you can apply TSA-approved locks for safe and secure travel. Other details include a Perfect-Match valance bending system; a dirt-, dust-, and moisture-resistant housing; and SKB's unparalleled million-mile guarantee and $1,500 club coverage. Key Features:
- SKB’s Perfect-Match™ valance bending system provides a tight, secure fit to prevent dirt, dust, and moisture from getting inside the case
- TSA accepted and recognized locking latch system for safe and secure travel, allowing airport security to inspect case contents
- Sculptured, form-fitting case design accommodate popular standard and staff size golf bags
- Includes SKB’s Million Mile Guaranty, SKB's lifetime warranty
- Also includes SKB's $1,500 club coverage
SKB Cases ATA Golf Travel Case - Deluxe Standard 2SKB-4814W