Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 10, 2015
Five stars for the price! I came here to buy more of these. I purchased two a long time ago and love them. Surprised to read the other negative reviews. I don't buy sunglasses for $60+ since they end up bent or scratched laying around in my car. Take that into consideration. I've been using these for over six months and they still work perfectly fine.
on February 16, 2012
Returned these right away. I didn't expect great glasses for so cheap, but these things were the quality of gas station sunglasses. I knew I would snap them in half before I got home with them if I kept them. Spend a few more dollars and see some higher quality.
on February 7, 2013
It's waste of money and ewwww I hate it so not good and the chipping took forever ...... Don't ever think to buy it sooooooooo waste of money
on November 25, 2015
Love them! They really block out the sun.