|Item Weight||21.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||25.3 x 15.8 x 9.4 inches|
|Item model number||RAS800|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
SKIL RAS800 SKIL Router Table
|Price:||See price in cart|
|& FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Accessory storage containers protect and store accessories with router table
- RAS800 comes with 1 bag for storage and includes 4 tool-less clamps
- Feather boards help guide work piece for more accurate routing
- Bit height gauge helps simplify set-up and improves accuracy of cuts and
- Starter pin and guard support work piece when routing curved edges
- Router mounting for easy bit changes and no leveling required
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
2 The router is held in in place by 4 clips that go over the base and are clamped down be large finger nuts. These can only be made finger tight and they loosen from the vibration of the router so the router comes loose and shifts while you are working
3 The finger nuts are on screws that are "anchored" into the particle board top. Even using just finger strength these anchors pull out of the particle board making the table useless.
This is obviously make fore someone that will use it one since after 2 uses the anchors pulled out and the only thing I could do was put it out with the rest of the garbage
2) The table is not level. The stress from the miter slot warps the front side of the table
On the plus side
- extra plug for your vac
- This thing runs almost dust free
- Oddly, it is pretty sturdy, even with folding legs
- Pouch is a nice feature to store inserts and custom feather board
I really like the base (enough that I bought 2 of these so I can keep my rail and stile bits setup), and will probably end up making a couple new tops.
The RAS800 Skil Router Table ONLY works with routers that have a 6" or 6.5" circular base.
The NEW Skil 1830 Router has a 6.25" fixed base that does not fit the Skil Router Table. How's that for bad design?
The Skil website has no information about it's router tables at all (they're not even listed online as of 1/20/2012) and has no information about product compatibility.
Customer Service, which is only available weekdays, told me they have no information about which routers are compatible with which router tables.
Now I have to return everything!
If you want a professional grade table then but one. If you want a table that is compact and do a great job then buy this!
I have attached my Skil 1830 plunge router with no issues. It is worth to mention that plunge routers are not listed as necessarily compatible with this table router.
The fence provides a reliable cutting support and the dust collector works well enough avoid a big mess after use. It folds nicely fitting any 18" deep cabinet.
I do not expect to use it daily, or professionally, so I am very satisfied with what I got for the money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The fence is all plastic even though it appears to be black powder coated steel like the legs are in photos, and the light grey plastic in/out feed sides of the fence have way too... Read morePublished 7 months ago by K. Hackman
Bought as christmas present for hubby.Great design,complete router chart and easy to understand,great color also.Downfall you need to mount to another table for height.Published 12 months ago by Andi
Good design easy to use for amateur like me..It meets the required applicationPublished 17 months ago by Sundarabarathy