5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a Guy's face lotion.
Published on June 25, 2005 by ChillsnThrills

3.0 out of 5 stars expensive
does hydrate but is very expensive for such a small product other than that i was decently satisfied with it
Published 11 months ago by eddie

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a Guy's face lotion., June 25, 2005
Not Greasy, Not smelly, just a really good moisturizing lotion that keeps your face looking extremely healthy and fresh looking. No need to lather a lot on, I dab a couple of dots and i'm done. Don't feel it for the rest of the day, but I can tell the difference on days when I do put it on and don't. Avoid that feeling that you have an extra layer of skin, it rubs right in and stays there.

4.0 out of 5 stars "Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion" in different packaging, March 29, 2013
ceigna (Edison, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SKIN SUPPLIES FOR MEN: M Lotion -- 3.4 oz (Health and Beauty)
I bought this lotion for my husband since he's been using regular hand lotion on his face and he refused using what I use because he thought it was "too fancy". So I got this for him since I also use the Clinique brand of products. Since it's in a nice convenient tube, I also tried it out. And honestly? This M Lotion is exactly the same as Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion marketed towards women but costs about a dollar extra per ounce. I guess the extra dollar goes towards the manly gray packaging and renaming it M (for money?).

In short, the product is good because I like the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion and the tube is more convenient than the container they use for the female version. But for men looking to save money, I would suggest buying the female version instead. It's exactly the same thing as this men's version but just in a clear plastic bottle instead of the manly gray tube. And I swear to you, it is also unscented and good for sensitive skin. So one star off for their marketing schemes.

3.0 out of 5 stars expensive, May 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, SMOOTH SKIN!, September 10, 2008
Probably the best lotion for the face. I got this from my mother as a gift with the soap and the rubbing solution. I must say this makes your skin SMOOTH! I mean BABY soft, no kidding! I can guarantee you will not be unsatisfied with this lotion! It sure heck is expensive though! But this is about what it was in stores (It was 50 for the kit in the store). I am impressed, I use the kit each and every day at least once a day if not twice when I have time and the lotion tops it off! BEST. LOTION. EVER.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is great!, August 15, 2013
I consider it is good enough for young men. And I love it very much. It is sooooo great! LOL

1.0 out of 5 stars Smelly and greasy, May 31, 2013
I thought this would be a quality product, and maybe it is from some perspective. However, it is very smelly (in an unpleasant way), which is especially noticeable if you use the product on your face, as I was intending to. It also leaves the skin feeling greasy. This is all in comparison to other products that I'm used to, such as L'Occitane After Shave, which I now use in place of Clinique. L'Occitane is fantastic. I use their After Shave regularly, even at night. Way better than Clinique.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and worth it., August 20, 2010
I have very sensitive skin, and shaving causes extreme irritation. This is the best lotion I have ever used. I buy it as a gift for other male friends who I notice suffering from shaving irritation, and they all love it. It is expensive, even on Amazon, but I'll never use anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long-time user, February 15, 2011
ajcabral (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I have been using Clinique's 3 step (face wash, scruffing lotion 2.5, M-lotion) everyday since I was 24 years old and I am 40 now. People can't belive I am 40 and tell me they think I was 28 to 32 years old. I will take it! I love Clinique. Leaves skin clear, smooth, not greasy.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok moisturizer, March 1, 2008
First of all, I'm not a dermatologist, I'm just a heterosexual guy with sensitive skin who has tried many products and done a lot of research in the search of the right products. I offer reviews of Clinique, zirh, menscience, art of shaving and baxter of California, hope my reviews are helpful.
this is a very simple, effective moisturizer. nothing fancy but not bad either. it's way overprized though, keep that in mind

ARRAY(0xa71855f4)