From the Manufacturer
Midweight Active Compression Socks
Why wear SKINS?Compression Basics
The primary benefit of compression garments is on the body’s circulatory system. Wearing compression applies pressure to your limbs, which helps to increase blood flow velocity under the compressed area, forcing movement back to the heart.
The Midweight Active Compression Sock, utilizes targeted support to the achillies/ankle and calf muscles, whilst promoting increased circulation to flush out by-products more efficiently and minimize blood pooling to the extremities. This popular sock has superior moisture management to wick moisture and boasts a low toe profile seams to eliminate friction.Features and Benefits
- Special anti chaffing yarns in heel and toe top reduce heat, moisture, friction and blister development.
- Increased support to minimize shin splints
- Soft fall cushioning to absorb shock and enhance comfort
- Comfortable left and right construction
- Enhanced circulation to reduce lactate build up and aid in longer durations of sustained muscle performance.
- Endurance Activities
- Gym training and workout sessions
- Racing and Competition
- SKINS Engineered Gradient Compression
- SKINtemp – For increased thermoregulation
- SKINSdry – moisture management wicking