From the Manufacturer
SKLZ Speed Resistance Training Parachute
Add resistance to your speed training with the Speed Resistance Training Parachute. The Chute provides excellent resistance training for improved speed, stamina, strength and acceleration.
The Speed Chute allows you to focus on acceleration and top end speed through progressive resistance and overspeed training. The Speed Chute features a quick-release buckle for that mid-stride, “shot-out-of-the-cannon” sensation. The adjustable belt fits most athletes and rotates 360 degrees with a free motion ring that allows for movement in any direction.
- Built-in mesh panels keep strings from tangling and help stabilize the chute during workouts
- Quick-release belt buckle allows for training with acceleration bursts
- 360 degree rotation belt with free motion ring allows for movement in any direction
- Measures 54 by 54 inches
- Resistance: Approximately 15-30 pounds of progressive resistance, depending on speed of user
- Adjustable velcro belt fits most athletes
- Chute releases while running for overspeed training
- Includes strong mesh-faced carrying pouch
What's in the Box?
- Speed Chute with adjustable belt
- Mesh-faced carrying pouch
SKLZ is committed to elevating the athlete in each of us by guiding and serving athletes on their journeys to be their personal best. As the flagship brand of Pro Performance Sports, based in San Diego California, SKLZ develops innovative athletic performance and skill development training products, technology and knowledge for serious athletes of all ages, skill levels and sports including baseball, football, soccer, golf, softball and basketball. SKLZ is known around the world for delivering durable, high-performance training products used by professional and amateur athletes as well as their coaches and trainers seeking to improve on a sport-specific skill or a performance-focused goal such as speed, agility, balance or core strength.