Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SLAP YA MAMA Cajun Pepper Sauce - 5 oz
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on March 23, 2013
My husband loves hot sauce, but we usually buy it at the grocery store. He hates when we run out. So, I got the idea to hunt down a bunch of different kinds of hot sauce that got good reviews and put them in his Christmas stocking. This was far and away the favorite!

We ran out of this sauce first, and he asked where we could get more. So, now we will order two bottles at a time and re-order when we finish one bottle so we never run out of this. Good stuff!

It's got a nice, tangy spiciness to it and it goes well with just about everything - especially beans and rice, black eyed peas and greens. Love it!
on January 2, 2012
I got this sauce for a Christmas present.I was not expecting it to be as good as it was.Although i thought it was a bit mild the taste made up for the lack of burn.This versatile sauce has great depth of flavor and I highly recommend it.I polished off the whole bottle in two days.That says it all!
on December 2, 2011
Perfect balance of heat, I am completely addicted to this product. Beware of a product called "Slap Your Momma", it is not the same and a poor imitation by a completely different company. I wish Amazon would get this product into the prime program!
on September 1, 2011
Lovely little hot sauce. I gave it 4 Stars vs 5 because I was expecting some serious heat. That said the flavor is really nice and the low heat to flavor ratio makes this a very versitle hot sauce to be used on everything. Enjoy!
on October 20, 2014
Best hot sauce yet. I first tried it when my buddy bought if me when he went to New Orleans, not I have to buy this stuff. It's got a mighty kick but unlike a lot of hot sauces, it's got goog flavor too. Some sauces are just hot for the sake of being hot. You definately need to try this if you like hot sauces
on August 2, 2015
This is the perfect hot sauce - not loaded with vinegar like Tabasco. It is not super hot, so go look for the ghost pepper stuff if that's what you need. I keep about a dozen hot sauces around at all times, but since I tried this one, I might pare that down. Seriously, this is perfect on pizza & pasta for a good kick. Oh, and the flavor blows so many other pretender hot sauces out of here.
on June 23, 2013
I bought this for someone who lives in North Carolina. He loves it and cooked for us before we left. I am from Louisiana and we're used to good food and flavoring. He came down once and bought some. He ran out and wanted more so I ordered some for him. He was very pleased.
on February 25, 2013
Outstanding really love it came on time execellent will use when needed great item should have bought more for gifts why do I have to write so much about item not fair meakes not want to write reveiws
on November 7, 2013
We've been fans of Slap Ya Mama's three dry Cajun Seasonings for years. Last year in Breau Bridge, LA we happened upon their Cajun Pepper Sauce, so we figured we'd give it a try, especially since we've tried dozens of different pepper sauces and always come back to good old Tabasco. Well, this was a winner but we couldn't find it in any stores so we ended up buying it online. Adds heat without adding too much flavor, but it's great on eggs, in stews and other places where the dry seasonings are just too much. Try it and you too may love it.
on May 25, 2014
Love this sauce. Been introducing to friends and family all give a thumbs up. Wish it was available in my area. Need a distributor?