Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 27, 2016
Plug-In Battery charger does what it needs PERFECTLY AND FAST. And the battery it comes with works just as great as the battery that came with my Samsung WB350f camera. Car Charger works excellent as well!
WOULD NOT RECOMMEND if you do not have a Samsung camera. I think that's honestly common sense, but we can all be a little silly sometimes so I'm just making sure. there's really not much to say about these products. They do the job very well, and fast. I believe the price was extremely reasonable and i absolutely recommend this package for all Samsung Camera Owners.
And i've had this since Dec 1st, 2015 and use it often.
Hope you've found this review helpful
on November 19, 2013
It's a little confusing out of the package because the battery is waaaaaaaaay smaller than the charger and there are two sets of prongs. But all you need to do is align the battery with one of the set of prongs and you're good to go. The extra accessories that come with it are a real bonus.
on April 3, 2014
The charger has a light that goes on when plugged in,,,,it also changed color according to the status of your battery. The tricky thing was getting the battery into the charger the correct way, so that it charges -- one would think this would be easy -- it was not -- the battery goes in backwards and upside down. Once you get the battery into the charge right - you'll see the light switch colors -sounds simple I know - but it is deceiving at first - I have about 9 different chargers so I know how to put in a battery - this one sort of looked like it was in the charger right, but was not - I came back to find my battery was still empty. Once you get it in right it charges fast, but make sure that you get the light to switch colors when charging, so you know that you placed the battery into the charger correctly.
on November 7, 2014
It only lasted 7 months & had it plugged into a surge protected outlet bar, maybe during a brown-out it got fried ! Did use it heavily every week though ! Battery lasted a long time so I guess it evened out, camera has built in charger I use now !
on January 20, 2014
I received the battery charger in only a couple of days. It isn't of the highest quality but is a good value and does charge the battery. The only problem is that the battery doesn't always stay clicked in. It could have a better way to snap the battery in for charging. Other than that it is worth the money paid.
on May 19, 2014
My experience was after recharging the battery provided on this deal 2 times it will no longer power my camera. When installed camera says low battery and shuts down but in the charger it show battery is fully charged. After many tries it will no longer power my camera. It worked fine at first try burnout now
on August 30, 2013
I bought a brand new camera and ordered the charger/battery from big mike's.
super fast delivery, excellent value for the money. I would recommend both big mike's and amazon to anyone.
I've always had excellent luck and would like to thank big mike's and amazon for a job well done, and i'm not easily pleased!
LEN
on October 19, 2013
This product and others from Big Mike's, do what's expected. I have purchased multiple batteries, chargers, and Screen protectors from BM. I'm always pleased with the amount of time it takes to be received thank you big Mike, Your quick shipping time allowed me to charge the batteries PRIOR to my trip. You don't know what a blessing that was. Love your Product, and service. Thank you!
on March 21, 2014
With the included wall/car charger, I charged both the included SLB-10A replacement battery and the OEM SLB-10A battery for my Samsung HZ10W camera; it seems to work well, even if seating the battery in the charger is a little tricky. The charger charged each battery from discharged to fully charged in about 1 hr from a 110V outlet; I haven't tested it on 12V yet.

However, I cannot give a good rating for the included SLB-10A replacement battery; it fit so snug in my camera, it damn near got stuck in it. I ended up having to pry it out, damaging the outer wrap of my brand-new battery (one of the major reasons why I ordered this combo kit; now, I cannot safely use that battery again) and damn near damaging my camera in the process (though it seems to be OK at this point).
on August 27, 2013
I was very pleased to get the exact camera battery and charger I was looking for. I have bought items online from other companies before for Ipods and such that say they are suppose to work with the model or revision that you have, but when you receive them they don't work. I am very happy that this battery fit my camera and worked like a charm. Thank You very much to the people who work for Big Mike's Electronics