5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the money!
It's a little confusing out of the package because the battery is waaaaaaaaay smaller than the charger and there are two sets of prongs. But all you need to do is align the battery with one of the set of prongs and you're good to go. The extra accessories that come with it are a real bonus.
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the original
This met a need as a backup battery. However, it just does not last as long as my original Samsung battery. I like having the separate charger since otherwise I have to charge in my camera and now I can do both at the same time.
Published 9 months ago by Drinkbrett

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the money!, November 19, 2013
This review is from: SLB-10A Battery and Battery Charger for Samsung EX2F HZ15W SL202 SL420 SL620 SL820 ST76 WB150F WB250F WB350F WB750 WB800F WB850F WB1100F Digital Camera + More!! (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars BATTERY AND CHARGER FOR SAMSUNG WB250F CAMERA, July 23, 2014
I have not used the battery charger or the new battery yet since I have not had my camera very long yet. the charging system in the camera so far is working great. battery life is very good. I wanted to have the charger and extra battery mainly for vacations so I could continue to take pictures when I wanted but the battery life has not been a problem yet with my Samsung WB250F CAMERA.

2.0 out of 5 stars After 2 recharges battery will no longer power my Samsung WB250F., May 19, 2014
My experience was after recharging the battery provided on this deal 2 times it will no longer power my camera. When installed camera says low battery and shuts down but in the charger it show battery is fully charged. After many tries it will no longer power my camera. It worked fine at first try burnout now

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Quick Delivery, May 7, 2014
I needed the battery in time for the weekend. So I ordered it with two day shipping. It arrived with almost a full day to spare. And the battery was great. Lasted for hours. It also came charged which is always very nice. I would trust this seller again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the original, May 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars grest item, April 27, 2014
Received very fast, works fast, was shocked itbhad European adapter, because we were leaving for trip. Thank you and car charger, wow

3.0 out of 5 stars works, but,,,, April 3, 2014
The charger has a light that goes on when plugged in,,,,it also changed color according to the status of your battery. The tricky thing was getting the battery into the charger the correct way, so that it charges -- one would think this would be easy -- it was not -- the battery goes in backwards and upside down. Once you get the battery into the charge right - you'll see the light switch colors -sounds simple I know - but it is deceiving at first - I have about 9 different chargers so I know how to put in a battery - this one sort of looked like it was in the charger right, but was not - I came back to find my battery was still empty. Once you get it in right it charges fast, but make sure that you get the light to switch colors when charging, so you know that you placed the battery into the charger correctly.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i needed, March 27, 2014
was looking for accessories for my camera and found this at Amazon and it fits my needs really well. I needed something for traveling and the wall charger along with the extra battery really comes in handy...

3.0 out of 5 stars Charger works fine, but the battery leaves something to be desired., March 21, 2014
Daniel Baggett (Nashville, TN USA) - See all my reviews
With the included wall/car charger, I charged both the included SLB-10A replacement battery and the OEM SLB-10A battery for my Samsung HZ10W camera; it seems to work well, even if seating the battery in the charger is a little tricky. The charger charged each battery from discharged to fully charged in about 1 hr from a 110V outlet; I haven't tested it on 12V yet.

However, I cannot give a good rating for the included SLB-10A replacement battery; it fit so snug in my camera, it damn near got stuck in it. I ended up having to pry it out, damaging the outer wrap of my brand-new battery (one of the major reasons why I ordered this combo kit; now, I cannot safely use that battery again) and damn near damaging my camera in the process (though it seems to be OK at this point).

5.0 out of 5 stars extra battery and charger, March 11, 2014
bonus you get a car charger too this is a great value i would recommend you get this package because you will alway have a back up from ac or car power source

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›