1,434 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars waterproof & comfort in the same product.. VERY NICE!!
Published on March 3, 2010 by e3g

1.0 out of 5 stars 15 Year Warranty????
Published on March 31, 2012 by Kaylene Flanary

5.0 out of 5 stars waterproof & comfort in the same product.. VERY NICE!!, March 3, 2010
I've gotta admit I really like these mattress protectors. They don't change the feel of our mattresses, nor cause overheating and sweating like our previous protectors.. They fit nicely on our low profile latex mattresses (which are slightly longer & skinnier than our regular mattresses) They also fit our thicker profile mattresses. They wash nicely and dry quickly. The kids spilled an entire glass of water in the center of one and none of it went through. (the top is completely water proof but the sides are not, so if water spills down the side it may or may not protect the mattress) either way they're a great buy! We are very satisfied with our purchase. We will be purchasing more mattress protectors and replacing our current pillow protectors with these as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and price, March 22, 2010
After a lot of hesitation, I finally bought this mattress protector and am so glad I did! It was inexpensive, it fits my very deep pillowtop mattress, doesn't feel like I'm sleeping on vinyl (can't really tell much at all that it's even there), and for the first time in years I'm waking up without the congestion that continually plagued me. Best purchase I've made in a long time.

1.0 out of 5 stars 15 Year Warranty????, March 31, 2012
Kaylene Flanary (Bellingham, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SLEEP TITE by Malouf Mattress Protector - 100% Waterproof-Eliminates Dust Mites -15 Year Warranty - Queen Size (Misc.)
The warranty is a joke. I bought this mattress cover because the place I purchased my mattress recommended it. It came with a 15 year mattress protector "warranty". The elastic sides came apart after a month or two and then we noticed the stain on the mattress, which is what the warranty was supposed to cover. After a lot of hoops (taking pictures, actually sending the protector in for testing) the company determined we had microscopic holes in our cover that allowed liquid to pass through. They also said this is evidence of the protector being "damaged" and not "defective" even though I had followed the laundering instructions carefully and never had it off the bed except to launder. I'm looking at the warranty now and it states is does NOT cover normal wear and tear. WHAT???

5.0 out of 5 stars A water resistant mattress pad that is not noisy and hot., January 12, 2012
Jeffrey R. Ballard (Murrells Inlet, SC) - See all my reviews
I have never been a fan of mattress pads because they are noisy and hot. I recently had to replace my memory foam mattress topper, so I wanted to protect the new mattress topper. After some research, I came across this mattress pad. There are a lot of reviews of this mattress pad, mostly good, but some not good. If you are looking for a mattress pad that is 100% waterproof (ie... a lot of liquid, or liquid frequently), this is NOT the mattress pad for you. This mattress pad is more water resistant, meaning if you spill something on the bed, and clean it up quickly, it will not penetrate the mattress pad, but if not cleaned up, some liquid will eventually seep through the mattress pad.

Now, having said all of that, here is the reason why I purchased the mattress pad. I am a hot natured person, so having a traditional mattress pad was out of the question. It would radiate the heat from my body, and I was miserable. The other reason was the noise. I felt that I was 5 years old again, when my parents put trash bags on the bed because I having accidents. That sound always annoyed me. Well, this mattress pad said that it was breathable and not noisy. The vast majority of the reviews supported this, so I bought it.

The pad has multiple layers of a tight, screened fabric and the sides also have a screened fabric. The top layer is more like a flannel material. You can hear the mattress pad crinkle, when you move on it, but it very minor. When you lay on the bed, the mattress pad is not hot at all, it is actually a little cooler than without the pad. Overall, I am very pleased with this mattress pad and it should protect my memory foam mattress topper for many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, low cost!, March 7, 2010
Bob (Bristow, VA United States) - See all my reviews
We were so impressed with the quality of this mattress protection. The price was fabulous and it was delivered just as promised. We are extremely pleased. We put it on our brand new select comfort bed. It is soft, comfortable and noiseless. We love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband has allergy to dust mites, June 4, 2010
My husband has been having sinus and lung problems for about 9 months. After going to the doctor numerous times and getting nowhere, he went to an allergy clinic. They tested him for a bunch of stuff and turns out he has an allergy to dust mites. They said it could be in his mattress and to look into a cover. He and I have only been married about 9 months and we sleep on the 4 year old mattress I had from before. It is in great shape, but is a pillow top mattress. I read that mites can live in pillow tops easier than regualr mattresses. So, after looking online I found this cover. I am not joking when I say almost over night he felt better. He is not 100% yet, but this cover has helped so much. It also is long enough for my deep mattress. I cant even tell a difference with having it on. As in, I have a fitted sheet over it and it feels like nothing is between the fitted sheet and mattress. I am really happy I bought it and once I read more about this company and that they are family owned, I felt even better about buying it!
It is seriously a great product and I Will buy from them again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable. Great value., August 30, 2010
We have a memory foam mattress and we have been using a regular mattress pad/cover which we really don't need. This mattress protector is perfect for the memory foam mattress which fits over the mattress nicely and we can feel the softness of the mattress, and it doesn't trap heat while sleeping on it. We can't even tell that there is a mattress cover on the mattress and it's very comfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars not waterproof, July 19, 2011
Jennifer Ryan "SAHM" (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this because we have little kids. Within seconds of dropping water on the bed, it was wet down to the mattress. If you are looking for something waterproof - this isn't he product you are looking for.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good while it lasted, May 7, 2011
I really liked this mattress protector. It's comfortable and easy to enclose the mattress with. That's why I'm bummed. I've just washed it for the 4th time, following the directions like in the past (washed cold, low heat dryer) but this time it came out melted in 5 places beyond repair. I emailed the company and they said every dryer is different and they say no higher than 150 degrees. About the warranty they said, "We do offer a warrenty on our mattress protectors and will replace any that are defective or working improperly. However, we don't offer replacements on products that become damaged after it was received, from laundering, etc." So maybe I don't know what a warranty actually is. So FYI, even if you follow the cleaning directions you may end up with a pile of melted plastic.

So now, I'm in the boat of trying to decide whether to get another one and find some way to line dry it (challenging with something so big), or try to find another product that can make it through low heat in my dryer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof? maybe, but not urine proof., August 4, 2010
We ordered this mattress cover in an attempt to save our mattress from our cats infrequent, but nonetheless aggravating bed urination. Tonight, I come to bed to find a big smelly mess. I strip the mattress, thinking "hah! at least the mattress will be dry, I've got an expensive fancy cover on it!" No deal, there on the mattress was the soaked through pee.

What a disappointment.