Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PINK GRANADA GRAPE SLIMMING 30 capsules ~ ADVANCED VERSION ~ shed off 10-20 Lbs In 1 MONTH~ effectively with the hottest seller worldwide*
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 8, 2012
According to traditional Chinese medicinal principles this product comprehensively regulates functions of the human body, helps control the calories ingested by the human body, invigorates the circulation of blood and would not have an effect on you normal nutrient uptake. Taking this product for seven day, you will notice fat loss in the waist, abdominal, buttock, arms and thighs areas. Your metabolism would be better to decrease fat as well as expelling toxins. You will be achieving weight loss and a better fitter you.
granada grape fruit slim capsule pink box by a final solution to fight Obesity! Pink granada grape fruit slim capsule suppresses your appetite, and reduce weight in belly effectively. You can lose more weight in the in first month with granada grape fruit slim capsule than other over the counter weight loss products.
The New version of granada grape fruit slim capsule boosts your metabolism, reduces your appetite, reshape your body. No known side effects found with granada grape fruit slim capsule diet pills, except Fast & Safe weight loss! granada grape fruit slim capsule in the pink box is formulated to help users to reduce weight to gain confidence. Just take 1 Pink granada grape fruit slim capsule diet pills daily with a glass of water and let the diet pill do all the hard work. granada grape fruit slim capsule pink box capsule is an all Natural Chinese weight loss product to help you lose weight naturally, healthily, effectively, beautifully!

2012 New granada grape fruit slim capsule packaging slimming product is an all natural organic solution to fast weight loss. target at the abdomen! Eliminates body fat in hips, arms, buttocks and face. Lose up to 15 pounds in first month without diet or exercise. Fruit plant boosts your metabolism, curves cravings, and reduces your appetite. No known side effects found with using granada grape fruit slim capsule.

you can get it at https://sites.google.com/site/tinyforless/granada-grape-fruit
on October 26, 2010
I tried the pills granada grape fruit slim advanced version, I lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks
on September 21, 2010
Wow, this product works very great. I am SO satisfied with it. At first, I was hesitant to take this product but after I took it, I had great results. I lost 7 pounds in TWO weeks. I will recommend this product to my friends and family and will also continue buying this product. It is worth your money and worth a try! Recommend to everyone. GREAT PRODUCT!
on December 12, 2010
When I recived this product the packaging was open and pills were busted open. The box was in good shape, so this happened while packaging the product. Ie-mailed them back about it, useing the e-mail that was in the box and recived no reply back. If they had replyed I would not have been so upset about it. I had my hopes up for this, but you can't trust them if they don't even take the time to make sure it is wraped properly.This can't be safe
on December 31, 2013
loved these but am having a hard time getting them again, I will have to see if I can reorder them again
on February 8, 2011
Es la primera vez que compro un producto para bajar de peso que funciona. Me encanto, me siento muy bien, no siento hambre, siento mucha energia y en 3 semanas he bajado 4 kilos. Se lo he recomendado a toda la gente q conozco.
44 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2015
Did not suppress my appetite or give me energy. I did not lose anything, but time taking these capsules. I will not order again. They did not do anything for me. I was very disappointed.
on September 14, 2011
This is the second day that I am taking this pill. It has made me very moody and depress both days.
on September 23, 2014