Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Insten 2 Pack Gaming Chat Live Headset With Microphone Compatible With XBOX 360 / Xbox 360 Slim Wireless Controller M
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 18, 2013
I had ordered this as part of a set with UnitedIntegral...one double ear headset and one single ear headset. The set together was $6.39 with $2.95 shipping for a total of $9.34.

FIRST LIE: They said they ship in 1 to 2 business days. Seven days later they still had not shipped and would not switch to expedited shipping to get it here on time. Refused to do shipping for free to compensate.

SECOND LIE:Lied and said they do not charge shipping anyway. Clicked on the link in my order and it goes to the item for sale, only now they have raised the price $2 and was still charging shipping on top of that.

THIRD LIE:when questioned why the price is higher, they said Amazon raised the price. Checked with Amazon, they do not raise the price a seller is charging, only the seller can do that.

FOURTH LIE:they got snotty with me about the lies I was catching them in and 7 days after I ordered they are now saying the product is out of stock. But again when questioned, about why the link in my order email goes to their higher priced sell, the item still says in stock, they got even snottier and canceled my order so that I could not leave feedback through my order.

FIFTH LIE:they try and fool people by changing the name they sell under. While my order said UnitedIntegral, the link in my order, that went to the higher price for the exact same things, now said they are digisearchs. Why are they selling with a new name? And this came directly from the link in my order.

WARNING: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS BUYER! They do not ship promptly. Look for other buyers with the same issue. Some buyers still do not have their product after 1 month. Many say they only ship item in a plastic bag and the item arrives broken. And then UnitedIntegral wants the buyer to pay to return it. THEY ARE NOT AN HONEST SELLER!!!
33 comments|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 1, 2012
Both items work as described. Sound is clear and nobody has any problems hearing me. The pair that covers your ears doesn't block out the TV sound as some are claiming. So don't let that deter you from making the purchase. Both are comfortable and surprisingly good quality for the price. If they ever break I will probably just purchase them again. Great Buy!

Pro: Good design, Comfortable, Clear sound and voice transmissions, Does not block out TV sound where you can't hear it!, Worth every penny

Cons: I can't really complain, I'm totally satisfied.
on February 25, 2012
Me & my husband was looking for some headsets and found this for a great price so i ordered them and they work perfectly! My husband loves the one w two earphones and i love the one with just one. I would DEF reccomend!
on October 8, 2011
works great bulit cheap the voice are nice and clear and everyone can hear me no game sound from head phone just voice but thats what the tv is for looking for cheap headset this is it its what you pay for is what you get feels cheap but gets the job done
on June 10, 2013
To say that the product is cheaply made is an understatement. It is not just cheaply made, it comes pre-broken - as in they have no quality control in place. The smaller headset came to me broken, not functioning at all. The jack on the larger head set was warped and had difficulty plugging into my controller (difficult defined as: jack is warped at an obtuse and the form for the saddle did not match the XBOX 360 US controller as specified in the title of this wonderfully made product from you-got-screwed-land) and would cut out every few seconds during chat only to die after 3 hours of use. To say it had a long a fruitful life is like saying I got luck at prom - a lie.

The manufacturer should be ASHAMED. I thought for the price it was a refurbished or used item. But I realized after looking at my order that it is NEW! Granted stupidity on my part for thinking that I would get a reasonably good product for the price, but used is always a gamble. BUT IT WAS NOT USED! Dear reader please let me also state that I did not pay the price you are seeing now. I paid a little less then double what they are listing it for now. It's a trap!

DO NOT BUY THIS TRASH FROM THIS COMPANY! EVER!
on January 23, 2015
I would definitely buy these again. I was sketchy about buying these on account of the low price. I figured that they'd fall apart in a week, but i took a gamble based on reviews and bought them anyway. I was desperate for a headset but low on funds. I am very pleased with my purchase! I actually received one small headset extra. These are way better than the $25.00 afterglows I was going through frequently. I've had these for a few months now, and I haven't had any problems with the wires or connections. Once in a great while when my controller is dying players complain of a hissing static noise. I unplug the headphones and plug them back in and this corrects the problem so does fresh batteries in my controller. If i wear the headset with two earphones i get a headache after extended gameplay because even though they loosen, they still squeeze tight against my head. They're just fine for a few hours though. No one ever complains of not being able to hear or understand me. The best part of all, they've already outlasted the afterglows. i haven't even touched my 2nd little headset yet except to make sure it was functional.
on October 16, 2012
Best of both worlds here! BOYS ages 8 & 15 LOVE them! The skepticism was there because of the low price but it really turned out to be a great deal! They of course love the big headphones... but I like that there is a back-up for them... just in case. Thank you! :)
on May 4, 2016
Bought this for my son to play with his Xbox 360. It worked great and he has enjoyed it. The only negative thing is it isn't as sturdy as maybe what I had expected. It's a cheap headset - so you can't expect the $100+ quality, but it just seemed a little flimsy. I warned my son about this right away so that he would be careful about how he put it away and handled it. He's happy with how it works & is excited to connect with his friends online. I'm happy that with the headset I don't have to hear all of his gaming anymore!
on February 10, 2016
It is a headset that is less than $20 so do not expect too much of it but should do the job. For those of you who do not know what this headset is for: IT IS ONLY FOR COMMUNICATION and it does NOT provide the sound of the games or movies played out of the controller. This is not given on the description so make sure it will be use for you.
on March 3, 2014
First of all, the price led me to buy these for my kids. While I knew they weren't going to be great, I would have assumed they would at least work.
Out of the box, the smaller headset was DOA, multiple controllers used to test and nothing but a slight fuzzy sound from the speaker.
The larger set has held up well enough, however the design lacks some things to be wanted.
For example the voice only works when the volume is cranked all the way up, anything below that and voice turns into a very very quiet sound. The speakers block out most sound around the player, resulting in you needing to turn the tv up to hear the game.
The cables on both seem very fragile, while my kids don't use the one working headset often, I know it will not last much longer.
For what I paid these could be worse, it was mainly an impulse buy based off the price.