Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

TOP 100 REVIEWERon January 30, 2013
I ordered these and honestly didn't expect much given the price (it was $1.76 when I ordered with no shipping charges). The product came in 2-3 weeks and appears the same as the pictures. They description says "3000 PCS Nail Art Rhinestones Glitter", which implies that there are 3,000 pieces. That's definitely not the case. I would estimate 250-400. Either way, it was an extremely good price and I'd probably pay $10 at the store for the same thing. I still think they should be honest and realistic about how many gems are included I doubt that would impact their orders because of the unbeatable price. The container is nice that the come in, you can open one pocket at a time so there's no mixing of the colors. A small tube a glue would've been a nice extra that I would've gladly paid a little more for. I definitely recommend this product, it's great for nails, projects, scrapbooking and many other uses.

Colors:
-Light pink
-Light green
-Light purple
-Red
55 comments|188 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 24, 2013
I love gems and i couldn't hesitate on these.. very cute colors and the set comes with black gems too... <3
on May 2, 2013
this "nail art powder " is not powder it is big huge chunks of glitter and i hate it so much
on April 9, 2013
what a deal! lots of lil gems like real crystals for my nail art...colors are beautiful love the container better than the circular dial a section kinds that spill. this one has individual snap open compartments for each color
on March 7, 2013
I was so excited when I thought I found what I was looking for to complete my manicure. I was looking for the finest dust of glitter to top the tips of my nails. The pic showed the description that I was looking for and the description sounded perfect. I even ordered 2 of the product cause it seemed absouloute perfect...........I anxiously awaited my shipment and when it came I was so shocked to see what I recieved!!! I had these flat little plastic circular cases that had hexagon glitterly confetti pieces in it, nowhere near what I expected. I am very unsatisfied with this purchase!!!!! This get ZERO stars!!!!!!!! BWA HAHA..........
on June 22, 2013
These are the cutest gems ever. So glad I ordered these. Great price and on time. Exactly as pictured. Recommended
on April 9, 2013
I love these things! they add sass to my pedicures and manicures. and the shipment came in days before it said it would
on January 8, 2013
this product is ok - tons smaller than it looks in the picture - very tiny - but ok - thanks
on November 17, 2012
I was very hype and excited when i seen this item on amazon because i couldnt find it anywhere. I brought some silver glitter from Avon that was so nice and sparkly that i had to have more but of course they only had one color silver. So when i found these on here i was happy plus they are a very good price. I recieve the package 4 days before the date they said it would ship witch was a good thing. But when i open the package i couldnt believe my eyes. It was not glitter at all it was kinda like little rocks. Not what i expected at all the colors are very pretty but its not glitter is little crushed up something :( of course i tryed it out on my sis and she like it but you have to use so much because the pieaces are pretty big. and also the case it comes in is very small so its not that much maybe one or two maini per color and thats only if you doing it on one finger because you def cant get the gillter well rocks lol on all 5 fingers.
22 comments|48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2013
I was not expecting too much with this but I was impressed. Mine came in a round case which was no big deal. The gems are small enough to fit about 20 on one nail. I really like the color assortment also.