Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
0
votes
I don't know if there is lead in the paint (or even if its non toxic) as they do not include any paperwork/information at all -- the letters are simply in a clear bag. The overall quality is quite poor though. Magnets falling off the back because the wood is splintered is definitely a choking hazard. Spend a few dollars more for a safer and well made product.
Apr 15, 2013 by Kathleen S
0
votes
I would hope not, but I'm not going to lie I don't know. They came wrapped in plastic bags without writing on it, and the writing that was on the envelope was all in Chinese.
Jun 11, 2013 by Tera Holmes
0
votes
I don't know if there is or isn't...but I just made sure that I watched my boys closely when they were playing with them. I never let them put them in their mouth or leave the kitchen with them. I'm still hesitant on the magnets staying in place.
Nov 5, 2012 by Trisha Kuster
0
votes
Just over two inches tall, about just under 1/4 inch thick. Big enough not to be a choking hazard, but the magnets are and the paint might be toxic.
Nov 26, 2013 by Jeffrey J.
-1
votes
I do not know if there is lead in the paint.
Jan 31, 2014 by Donna L. Piccioli
‹ Previous   1   Next ›
 
Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers