Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
votes
I don't know if there is lead in the paint (or even if its non toxic) as they do not include any paperwork/information at all -- the letters are simply in a clear bag. The overall quality is quite poor though. Magnets falling off the back because the wood is splintered is definitely a choking hazard. Spend a few dollars more for a safer and well made product.
Apr 15, 2013 by Kathleen S
votes
I would hope not, but I'm not going to lie I don't know. They came wrapped in plastic bags without writing on it, and the writing that was on the envelope was all in Chinese.
Jun 11, 2013 by Tera Holmes
votes
I don't know if there is or isn't...but I just made sure that I watched my boys closely when they were playing with them. I never let them put them in their mouth or leave the kitchen with them. I'm still hesitant on the magnets staying in place.
Nov 5, 2012 by Trisha Kuster
votes
Just over two inches tall, about just under 1/4 inch thick. Big enough not to be a choking hazard, but the magnets are and the paint might be toxic.
Nov 26, 2013 by Jeffrey J.
votes
I do not know if there is lead in the paint.
Jan 31, 2014 by Donna L. Piccioli
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers