Most helpful positive review
26 of 26 people found the following review helpful
Unique Nerve tickle-er !
on August 10, 2013
1. What its not--This product is not exactly a massager, which is why some buyers feel disappointed and rate poorly.
2. What it is-- think of this little inexpensive gadget as something to provide you with a fast, unique scalp and body stimulation. Use with care as it is not built or priced to last very long.
3. What it does-- It distracts you from body tiredness, aches and pain. I also get a bonus of emotional uplift and immediate goofy grinning [I hope you do too!].
4. How it does it--As you hold it over your head and set the prongs on your scalp--slowly lift the gadget up and down as the prongs glide thru your hair but stay on your scalp. Also try turning it at different angles, working it [the prong tips] all over your scalp continuing to remove and re-enter your hair and scalp zone.
--AAhhhh, you many feel "invigorated" for awhile,--even after you set your gadget down. Enjoy the tingling/tickling that apparently delights so many of your body nerves.
5. Caution -- some stiffening hair styling products can cause the prongs to get stuck or pull hair--