Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on November 22, 2013
Love it. It's everything I expected. Will be ordering more colors. This is a really good buy and hey.....it's not that expensive
on December 28, 2013
I am from Baltimore, MD. I ordered the item on December 3, 2013, and received it on December 28, 2013. Very fast shipping for an item from China. The hat looks exactly like it does in the photo. Its a beautiful bright red color. The material is great. It is great price for this hat. I would definitely buy more from this seller.
on June 10, 2014
I ordered two of these in autumn and they arrived after January - I think they're sent from China. They're a great buy for the price, but you really need to order about 3 months before you want to receive it (especially if it's for a Christmas gift). I've tried mine on, but will have to wait a few more months to wear it them. It's 104 degrees here in Vegas at the moment (summer), but I'm looking forward to wearing them during the cold desert nights in December.

I hope I can remember where I stored them now. lol
on January 3, 2014
I bought this hat and a white one that looked similiar.. I got the red one but not the white..yet. Im absolutley obsessed with this hat and wear it with every outfit it matches. Fits fine not too small at all like some reviews have mentioned
on January 23, 2014
You get what you pay for.

I got my beret. The original picture on this listing was for a burgundy beret, not a bright red one. I can confirm this with the picture from my purchase confirmation email.

Very disappointed.
on December 17, 2013
The hat was a little less "slouchy" than I thought/the picture seems to show, but for $3 and free shipping, it's a great bargain. The yarn is nice and thick and soft--way better quality than my cheap Joe Boxer knit cap. For the price, I think I might have to check out what other colors they come in!
on January 2, 2014
Red beret was beautifully made, the color exactly as described, and you can't beat the price! My friend loves her gift, it fits perfectly, and another friend is interested in buying from seller as well. Thanks so much for the great product and service!
on December 26, 2013
Was hoping this hat would be warm as well as a good color for the season. The red was more of an orange-red, not really Christmas red. The hat is warm, but the loose knit is deceiving - it doesn't keep my head warm in the Iowa winter we're experiencing!
on December 6, 2013
Very Cute and the material is not flimsy. Not too warm but thats ok. you cant beat the price either!
on December 10, 2013
I love my new hat. It's very bright and knitted just right. I have an wide head but it looks great on me. It's a great hat and the price is great. This is a must have.