Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TOOGOO NEW Water Resistant Steel Rotary Dial Quartz Wrist Watch for Women
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 11, 2012
Very nice watch and fits larger wrist. Very good value for the money!! I tend to magnetize watches and this one has not quit yet!!
on July 29, 2013
I bought this watch strickly for the "water resistant" quality. This watch should be sold as a sponge and not a water resistant item! I left the watch in a warm place in hopes of it drying out and using it as a casual watch, as it is a nice looking watch, but once it dried.... it never worked! The description of water resistant should be removed from its title as it is a lie.
on July 21, 2012
The watch is very comfortable. The colour (silver), dimentions are perfect. And of cource it works properly. It's really smart.
on June 15, 2013
Attractive, large enough to be readable without my glasses and, so far, it keeps perfect time. I've received several compliments on it.
on May 11, 2013
I forgot an took a shower in. Water filled the watch up an need I say it stop working all together. Then it took two days
for it to dry up. The watch has rusted up . So water proof it's not . Waste of money
on February 18, 2013
Good for the price. Rather large for a female with small wrists. Have not tested it under water conditions. Has kept its color so far. No issues at present.
on August 9, 2013
Comfortable and attractive watch, great deal for the price. The only downfall is that the strap doesn't stay in the slide very well.
on October 16, 2013
The watch is unique and attractive in its appearance but because of its metal-like material the ban keeps slipping from under the holder n sticks out annoyingly. It is a constant stuggle to get the ban to stay in place. Otherwise my rating would have been a five stars instead of three.
on December 11, 2012
For my mother good present she liked, it was very good and the package too..
you can go some place in the night for call attention
on July 25, 2013
This watch's face is bigger than it looked to me online but I didn't mind it so much. It's nice and clear to read with a comfortable band. The big big downside of this watch is that in 24 hours wearing it fell off my hand 3 times without me fealing anything!!! The third time I couldn't find it anywhere and that's where my story ends... I paid such a low price but for one day it didn't pay!!