Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 6, 2013
I gave this as a graduation gift for incoming college freshman. I saw him showing it off as soon as the gift was unwrapped. School has not even started and it is already getting a workout. It got raves for looks, practicality and bonus points for enviromental features. A real 5-star hit!! Thanks!
on April 19, 2012
Just ordered one and I love it!!
I bought it specifically for traveling through Europe this summer. Charges my iPhone fast
The backpack shipped fast too! Excellent well made backpack! would recommend to any power hungry traveller
on May 30, 2014
Excellent purchase - works as advertised. The battery holds quite a charge - the battery takes quite a long time to charge from solar but you can also charge the battery at home in an outlet and have that available for charging your cell phone.
on September 24, 2013
Absolutely love it - was a hit during my recent trip.. could charge multiple other gadgets (laptops cell phones at once) and everyone who saw it wanted to buy one ...
on July 21, 2014
Love this backpack and I get asked about it everywhere I go and everyone wants to know where I got it. Lots of space and pockets. My only complaint is charging...if you aren't charging a device, make sure you're charging the battery! It takes forever to charge that battery up.
on May 1, 2013
It was bought for agrandson's Christmas. He has enjoyed it for hiking and camping but he has found it a little bulky and complicated for school use.
on October 19, 2015
The back pack is great, but the charger is not. I purchased this back pack on 12/4/2015. It is not a year old and the chager does not work any more. I would recommend if you are looking for a solar charged back pack, check for the warrantee of the item.
on October 19, 2015
If you are a city dweller like myself, consider this product your valued treasure.
-no more looking for outlets
-no more worrying about charging
-sturdy solar panel

Get it it's worth it!
on January 7, 2014
Purchased this backpack for my son for Christmas since his phone continually discharges at school. This was our second try for one of these backpacks as we'd previously purchased a different brand which didn't work at all. That was definitely not the case with this backpack. The solar panel even works with room light and charges the phone nicely. We had a slight problem with the battery received, but I called SolarGoPack and they sent a new battery right out to us. GREAT customer service. Thanks SolarGoPack. I would definitely recommend this product and my son will be the envy of his high school friends.
on April 27, 2014
I'm a bit disappointed. The back pack itself is cheap, small and has this smell I can't seem to get rid of. The solar panel itself is great, and the idea is awesome. I SHOULD have just picked up a separate solar panel and strapped it on my old but better added as backpack. The cheap feel is something I just can't seem to get over