The F83's console includes a vibrant 9-inch LCD display and an integrated sound system.
The F83 comes complete with two heart-rate-controlled workout options, so you can customize the workout specifically to your needs. Throughout your HR workout, the treadmill will display a heart rate zone graph on the console while adjusting the incline to keep you in your target zone (the treadmill includes a wireless chest strap that touts a 99.9 percent accuracy rating). The remainder of the time, you can challenge yourself with the six automatic programs or two customizable programs.
And to reduce space, the F83 boasts an Easy Assist folding deck design. This unique feature allows you to release the deck, step back, and watch the deck unfold itself. When you're done with your workout, simply fold it back up and store it out of the way. Other features include cooling fans, armrest incline and speed controls, a wide commercial-sized belt, and a low-profile running hood.
The treadmill's Easy Assist folding deck helps save space in crowded homes.
- Motor: 3.25 horsepower continuous duty, DC type, ultra high torque
- Speed: 0.5 to 12 miles per hour
- Incline: 15 percent maximum, rack-and-pinion gear design
- Deck design: Cushion Flex shock absorption, whisper quiet
- Running surface: 20 by 60 inches
- Belt: Double-woven 2 ply
- Rollers: 2-3/4 inches
- Folding: Yes, with Easy Assist folding feature
- Heart rate control: Yes, with wireless chest strap
- Hand pulse grips: Yes, with armrest speed/incline controls
- Display: Backlit blue LCD, 9 inches
- Message window: Yes, scrolling info
- Standard programs: 6
- User-defined programs: 2
- Heart rate programs: 2
- Cooling fans: Yes
- Capacity: 375 pounds
- Dimensions: 33 by 80 inches (W x D)
- Weight: 260 pounds
- Warranties: Lifetime on motor, deck, and frame; 5 years on electronics, belt, rollers, and other wear components; 2 years on labor