4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much what I expected.
Way shinier and a bit smaller than I expected, but still really cool. I'm 5"8 and like 145lbs and these were a dash snug on me, but whatever, I'm totally a mermaid now.
Published 11 months ago by Good_Morning

2.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not the best for my body shape
I got these tights, and let me say, when I first opened them I was in love! They are so much more beautiful in person. They're a darker shade than in the photo, and very sparkly. They're also smooth and soft.

However, after putting them on, I ran into some problems.

Published 11 months ago by Bruce Wayne

2.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not the best for my body shape, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Sunnydate Women's New 2014 Fashion Leggings with variaty printing (Apparel)

However, after putting them on, I ran into some problems.

I am a pear shaped woman. I have large hips, butt, and thighs. I ordered a large and that's typically what I buy in leggings. While they were long enough they weren't very comfortable to move in. They kept coming down in the back with every movement I made, and the material is see-through (in the area where it appears black in the photos) so my underwear were showing through. I also had stitches coming out on the inner thigh.

They're cute tights, but if your lower body is larger than others be careful when ordering.

Regardless, I think they're good tights for what you pay for them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much what I expected., February 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, May 9, 2013
I bought these for my Halloween costume as Ariel from the Little Mermaid and I'm so happy I did! They are pretty cheap compared to similar styles at $60+ and they're super cute and super comfortable! I would definitely buy from again! I wear a size 4 jean and they fit perfectly but I'm sure they would stretch bigger too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!!!!, March 7, 2014
5 stars all the way! they arrived 11 days early! Im almost 6ft tall and thin so the one size fit like a dream. They are high wasted which I love and actually long enough for my legs! I have nothing bad to say about these at all! Thank you! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars IN LOVE WITH THESE LEGGINGS, October 7, 2013
Seriously the pictures listed for this product do not even begin to do them justice. Beautiful color, sparkly, and fits like a dream. I bought these for a mermaid halloween costume, mostly because I can't afford the $100+ price tag on the BlackMilk version and I wasn't expecting much given the price. But these babies are beautiful, and everyone keeps asking if they're the real (blackmilk) deal. Haven't worn them a ton yet, but they look like they're a quality make and material. Would highly recommend, can't say enough good things! I'm on the shorter side (5'1") and these have just a tiny bit of room at the end, so if you're super tall beware they might not come all the way to your ankles. Also, these arrived MUCH sooner than expected. My estimated shipping was over one month, and they arrived in about 2 weeks.

4.0 out of 5 stars plus size girl, May 20, 2014
I'm a plus size girl and these looked fine besides the fact they stop right at my butt crack.. btw im size 18-22 and these fit.. no flaws

4.0 out of 5 stars My favorite leggings!, October 2, 2013
I just got these a few days ago and am so impressed! They are soft, stretchy, and beautiful! They do not become see through when stretched which is perfect as I'm using them for aerial dance. I'm not sure about the other review saying they are short. I'm 5'7'' 120 lbs and they are long enough to go over my heels which is perfect for what I'm using them for. The seams seem a little weak but I've worn them once already and they are holding up fine so far. I'm about to see what else this brand makes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, January 7, 2014
Beware, it takes a really long time to get these. I ordered them knowing they were coming from China and hoping they would come in time for Halloween (6 days). They arrived the second week of November, woops! But They are great so I'll keep them for next year. The fabric is really comfortable and they look great. They are a nice durable fabric that is not see-through at all so I feel very comfortable wearing them as pants. Flattering and a beautiful color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and speedy delivery., November 26, 2013
Arrived much earlier than expected. This was a birthday present for a friend who has been dying to get mermaid leggings but didnt want to shell out $70+ for them.
The quality is not what you might receive if you were to order from say an Australian high end leggings company, but its good. The material is thicker than I thought and the print was very clean.
I am 5'9 with a size 5 waist. These fit great.
My friend is much shorter and they fit her well too.
Would order again... actually probably today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, June 3, 2014
Good quality, nice and soft, and they fit great even though I'm short and normally have trouble finding leggings that fit.

Solilor Mermaid Print Leggings
$19.99 $5.70
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.